Free 420 Magazine Stickers!

Absolutely.
Hey peeps
Hope your doin fine:)
My post office said that I couldn’t do it without some body your end using your postal service?
Could I suggest? (as did those at my post office ) that I ping some dollar to y’all through PayPal and ask if it’s possible for someone to be so kind as to pop a stamp on for me please?:)
Peace an buds to ya

Hey peeps
Hope your doin fine:)
My post office said that I couldn’t do it without some body your end using your postal service?
Could I suggest? (as did those at my post office ) that I ping some dollar to y’all through PayPal and ask if it’s possible for someone to be so kind as to pop a stamp on for me please?:)
Peace an buds to ya
I was actually thinking the same.Mayne sent them like 3 dollars.

Hey @MarcoD1984 , hope your good matey:)
Not sure £3 will cover they’re journey over here.
Hopefully though ey? ;)
Peace to ya
Sorry bud didn't realize where you were.My bad.Everythings going ok Beautiful 70 degree day out and I'm 2 weeks from harvest.All is well

Just
We'll send you free stickers to place in your tents, lounges and grow rooms.

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Stickers are the following sizes: 3" x 3" / 4.20" x 4.20" / 6" x 6" / 2" x 12"

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

This offer is limited to two stickers per person.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

just joined the site a few weeks ago…and today a ran across this thread, just browsing and was wondering could I still get in on some stickers? I’m a “noob” but I Have a veg room and a flower room and would love to beautify the space !

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

Would love to show off your stickers

Hey @420 think I need some stickers too. Did you ever sort out the whole sending money through PayPal for UK people?

I understand you wanted a self addressed envelope but it would probably be alot cheaper for a 1 way postage rather than 2 way. Also with the whole self addressed thing I'm not sure can be done from UK lol.

I'm sure like most I'd be happy to throw in an extra dollar or 2 for your time :)

It just seems crazy that I'm doing a 2 tents journal so far and soon another journal and yet I'm not representing 420. My journals are here obviously but my videos on YouTube would definitely benefit from representing 420 :)

Current journal is in my signature :)

We send them out free to people in the US, and give them away in all contests.

You can purchase some in our new store

420 Store ™ – Help Support Our Mission

:thanks:
Unfortunately the ones in the store are only the 3' ones. Would the selection in the store be increasing? I'd also love to see some 420 clippers and 420 pipes etc.

I do hope to one day win a competition though :) I'll enter every month and I'll grab some stickers from the store in the new year :)

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Back
Top Bottom