Free at last

demp5294

This morning around 10 AM I left my last urine sample that made 14 clean in a row, and finished 12 group sessions two weeks ago,and payed $200 to pass go so I finished my bit for possession,and by 11 AM I was smoking a joint.Man that was a long punishment I should be happy when you think of what they went though just several years ago. It's going in the right direction maybe in the next couple of years it will finally end.I have my fingers crossed.:peace:

A government sponsored hiatus does have a way of inspiring appreciation. Plus it feels sooooo good one you haven't taken a toke in a long while.

Well It's been 3 weeks now and somehow I have been able to move past that 14 weeks. I thought it would be more difficult? :peace:

Welcome back friend. I really think it is insane the government has to get involved in what a grown person puts in his own body, especially something as benign and/or helpful as cannabis. I know exactly what you are going through, and although I am happy for you, I am mad that the government has to do this to a fellow humane being. One of my best friends is a doctor. He says over and over how much better MJ is than most the prescribed pharmaceutical drugs, and he is especially on the anti depressant drugs. No side effects from Cannabis, he says, but look at prozac. Anyway, welcome back man. Stay out of the system.

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!
I went though similar times ..it sucked!!
Glad your back in the bud bro!!!

To celebrate I just came back from 3 days in Amsterdam and found in my mail my completion certificate. That I officially completed drug diversion and am well on my way to a drug free life. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom