Free Bong / Bubbler Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeWire

To celebrate the opening of our new Online Head Shop we decided to do a free giveaway! :cool:

We are giving away 5 bubblers and 5 glass water pipes. :slide:

Im not sure how to post pictures here, but you can choose your favorite glass pipe here: Free Bongs

Every glass pipe on our website comes with a free glass screen, so you can light your favorite smoke as soon as you receive your order or free glass pipe!

You have such beautiful artwork!! :bravo:
I've tweeted about the new site, including the url. I sure would love a new water pipe...just broke mine, and being newly unemployed, getting another is not exactly in the current budget......

Peace,
AKBlugirl

i had to tweet this one...the quality of the pieces are exceptional and the art is outstanding...prices are ascomparable or better than the other sites...i never had a piece but ive used many :tokin: i think its time to upgrade, so check it out .

A BIG THANK YOU to the peeps at SmokeWire!

I received my bubbler, a week or so back and have been putting it to the test ;)

Though I've only been a MMP a short time, I'd give it a 9.0 out of 10. The heavy, solid borosilicate glass feels good in the hands, well balanced and simple to use, it's beautiful and works like a charm, smooth, easy hits. Everyone who has seen it has inquired about it!

Only cons: As with any bubbler, cleaning can be a hassle and the angle of the base is a wee bit off and is a little wobbly (I've only managed to knock it over once and hardly anything leaked out).

The people I communicated with were knowledgable, responsive and friendly! Shipping was fair, fast very discreet... Can't ask for more than that!

Beautiful pieces...That bubbler pipe would seriously compliment my Medijuana...the colors in the bubbler can pretty much all be seen while she blooms and produces her bounty... These two beauties were made for each other, absolutely no doubt about it!!!
DSC_04512.jpg

Man I love Smokewire Products. They are my favorite and always a very impressive statement at any smokeout. If you want to get really high and high salutes break out your smokewire bong at your next smokeout.

I really Love this one!
bubblerh8.jpg

Free Bong Giveaway

you can't beat the price for that type of artwork. comparable pieces at my local headshop are around 75 for bowls and 150 for bongs and the head shops designs are no where near the craftsmanship put into smokewire.com pieces.

i also enjoy surfing a site that doesn't have the same stuff page after page. smokewire.com bongs are each different in their own way which offers a buyer some variety when they're shopping.

Some great looking pieces on your website!! I am a little confused though, how exactly do you enter the giveaway?

You have to post a link on a blog, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or other social networking site to smokewire.com. Then send them a message through the website that contains a link to wherever you posted their link, and specify whether you want the bubbler or bong. That enters you into the contest!

They give away 5 bongs and 5 bubblers each month!

sent a messesage on Face Book about your new site, for the monthly contest. I would like a bubbler,if i win. Thanks!:smokin:

When is the giveaway? Does anyone know. Thanks in advance.:reading420magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom