Free GROWant LED Light: OSRAM Integrated!

GROWant

Dear Fellows,

Thanks to every member for nice staying with you in this community in the past, thank the grow journals contributors @SweetSue and @Blazinjones in specially, here are the journals they composed.
SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2
Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

We had successfully restored in GROWant | Amazon a few weeks ago.
We still cooperate with OSRAM Gmbh as before we did, but now we are using new version OSRAM Horticulture LEDs which get 10~15% higher ppf per watt.

GROWant's post means GIFT as before, here they are:
81HHRJag3EL._AC_SX679_.jpg

【Recruit 5 Sponsored Journals】
Terms:
1) Members please send email to sales.growant@gmail.com to claim the sponsored lights.
2) Please send the links to your existing threads
3) Selected sponsored need to buy the item from GROWant | Amazon first and get a refund from GROWant.

【35% Members' Discount】
Terms:
1) Members click GROWant G3HiPAR GR240 Grow Lights
the landing page will send emails to you with the private 35% discount code and buying link.
2) 35% discount valid before 31 Dec 2019.

More questions, please feel free to contact our sales.growant@gmail.com, Teresa is waiting for you.

So anyone signed up for this?

The company has spent considerable time and effort into testing these lights let's show them off for them.

Bought one today shipped from states will be doing a Magnum auto by Oasis Genetics grow with them in a 2x2 Mars Hydro tent with Raw supplements.

The company has spent considerable time and effort into testing these lights let's show them off for them.

Bought one today shipped from states will be doing a Magnum auto by Oasis Genetics grow with them in a 2x2 Mars Hydro tent with Raw supplements.
You the man.
I swooped on this straight away.
Checked amazon would ship to here. (They often don’t). They do.
So far, so good.
Fell at the last hurdle. My wife won’t hear of it thinks it’s a scam :rolleyes: and is too tired/busy/cranky to entertain looking at the post.
It’s a shame because we sure need it. Oh well. C’est la vie, etc.
It really is a great offer of the sponsor and good luck to the first five!

Thank you Ghempster, wish you had a wonderful Christmas with your families.

Merry Christmas GROWant and thanks for the great opportunity.

GROWant sponsored 420magazine since 2017.
We have been staying in this field for 10+ years.
In these years, developing the most efficient spectrum is the only business we have done.

Thank you “DD” for following our post.
Our future posts will continuously offer sweet gifts all along.

You the man.
So far, so good.
Fell at the last hurdle. My wife won’t hear of it thinks it’s a scam :rolleyes: and is too tired/busy/cranky to entertain looking at the post.

You the man.
So far, so good.

I had same reservations DD but they are being straight with me and Teresa the sales rep is very good at helping out although they are had some minor isssues with amazon shipping but that was not GROWant's fault and Teresa got it all handled professionally.

Oh man you are preaching to the choir.
I’m glad they have you sorted. I have had no reservations at all about this. Like I said, I’d throw myself at it boots and all.
I wasn’t complaining as such the other day, just replying to your call to support our sponsors.
GOOD CALL!
I appreciate what you do and I agree with the nomination on MOTM beside your name.
Cheers :peace: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom