Free seeds

Nice hook in the title too BTW.. ....lol. Gonna see some traffic that way.

Link I gave shows all their clickable banners to their sites. I think any discounts for Members would be in this section of the Forums if they don't show anything in the banners:

420 Sponsors

You can search Journals and see some that folks have grown, as many will put Sponsors name in the title, other times just the Strain they are growing.

Nice hook in the title too BTW.. ....lol. Gonna see some traffic that way.
Thanks man!! Just registered this morning, me and the misses went through the net looking for a good user tag. I laughed out loud when I came across this one and knew I had found the one for me

Royal Queen Seeds is a sponsor of :420: they offer free seeds over certain amounts, you can also tell them what free seeds you would like in the payment section, they also give you free grinders, papers, posters ect, really good value for money hands down!

Sannies gives out freebies. Some of the breeders do at Hemp Depot also. I'm not affiliated to either of them. But have purchased souvenirs from both.
Christ I thought I read "Home Depot", lmao.......wishful thinking. Youre totally spot on too @Bowl Nugz n' harmony, patience is #1.....youre off to a great start if you remember that.
Good luck your venture, click on my grows if u want to follow along......Cheers!

D
And if you not in a big hurry usually some real crazy specials everywhere for 4/20, or at least that I have seen for that date seems to be more than other "holidays" ;).
Definitely taken of the 50% off sale at Canuk in the past.....great advice!

Back
Top Bottom