Freezecheese89

big rich

Hi everyone im new to 420.been growing for past 6 years & am currently growing big buddhas FREEZECHEESE 89.its a cross between friesland indica & big buddha cheese.i dont know 2 to much about friesland indica,can any 1 help with any info please & thanks.

Welcome, Big Rich! It's great to have you aboard! Will you be posting a log of your grow? Either way, there are lots of people to help and be helped by in turn. It's a great forum...glad to have you!

hi DL-Toker yes i will be posting a log but i think i must do 25 posts b4 i can start my log? i av 8 FC 89 in 30 ltr pots & under 2 600 watt lights all is going well sofar.check out my gallery & i will post more pic 2moro of them 18 days after those pit were taken & u wont belieave the growth ovr that amount of time.

What up big rich!!! :welcome: to the 420Mag forums!!! glad to have you on board!!! on the log issue, the 25 posts are towards the journals, if you want to post a blog, then you would need the 25 posts to do so, same with PM i think its 50 for those. anyways, here is where you post up your journal, i started out my first journal wrong, and i had to restart it all over. you can check out mine from my signature, I have to White widow 3 days away from harvest, and i also have 2 Afgoo's outdoors from seed going!!! feel free to check them out and post comments or feedback!!! cant wait to see your grow!!!

:peacetwo:

hi there astonr420 thanks for the info,thats a big help cheers mate.so i write all my grow info 2 share in my journal after i av done 25 posts is that right????? iv never done this b4 so dnt realy know what im doing yet so bear with me.im gana check ur grow out now.nice 2 av u on borad.

hi there astonr420 thanks for the info,thats a big help cheers mate.so i write all my grow info 2 share in my journal after i av done 25 posts is that right????? iv never done this b4 so dnt realy know what im doing yet so bear with me.im gana check ur grow out now.nice 2 av u on borad.

No prob, no what you are posting here on this is a journal, the blog is a totaly different thing, thats what you will need to have 25 posts on here, your journal, in order to start using the blog, but i dont use the blog, i feel its more for your own personal thoughts. i like to share my thoughts and have people what they think of them, so all my thought go right into my journal!!! also if you were to go into lets say my journal, and to make a comment, that would be considered a post on my journal... no worries, i had to learn it all here also, everybody here is here to help everybody... we are all in this together!!! feel free to ask any questions!!! i know i do!!!

jst checked out your ww grow very nice indeed,shame about the broken arm nevermind happens 2 us all.did u ph your water?LST next time if u aint got much space you would av doubled ur yield.you done a very good job for 1st attempt you can jst get better & better nw keep the good work up.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here . You will find that many of our members are friendly and quite helpful .

Stay high :Namaste:

jst checked out your ww grow very nice indeed,shame about the broken arm nevermind happens 2 us all.did u ph your water?LST next time if u aint got much space you would av doubled ur yield.you done a very good job for 1st attempt you can jst get better & better nw keep the good work up.

Hey big rich!!
Thanks for stoppin by and checking my journal out! yea like i said i made a lot of rookie mistakes, next i am going to have 3 ladies going in tubs, got the idea from Mad Mardo!!! cant wait til i get everything i need, on my next grow, i will be doing LST for sure, yea she doubled alright, she got so tall that i had to top her to make her stop, lost my cola because of it, but hey, first try!!!
well look forward to following along with you!!!

hi there branson111190 hows it going hope all is well thanks for introduceing ur self.hope u can follow my grow & give me any help on the way.

hi there matanuska valley hows it going thanks for droping by.no smokeing for me as i am haveing a 2wk break off the sensi :thedoubletake: nice to meet such a bunch of helpfull happy people.hope u will be able 2 follow my grow :)

hey astonr hws it going? it took me 2 attempts at growing weed b4 i got a result & learnt off all my mistakes so u done very well.this is only my second attempt at LST i couldnt belieave the results off my 1st go at LST there were buds everywere.they were all beachball shape awsome.so your gana av sum fun LST

Anyways im a pataint and a grower in the northwest. I am a rookie in the ganj garden but not new to the ole green thumb. I have a pretty mixed garden, a couple grandads, a few supposed to be chem dawgs, some blue widows and a nice super lemon haze too.

Back
Top Bottom