Freezer build off?

Hey Chewwy, That sounds like a nice selection of clones! My kush clones are still looking good. Took them on Monday, look as good as the day I took them. Good luck with yours!

Hey chewy, OMG Great minds think alike.!!!
Nice system you got going. Like you I started mine in October. My fridge is a three door I am using the existing vents to vent mine. Like you mine is still in the build stage although I do have plants in it all ready. I dropped some bag seeds in an aero garden and they sprouted!!! I kept them in the aero garden until they got to big and had to move them. So to the cabinet they went. For now I use one 85 watt cfl 350 incandescent equivalent and a small heater to keep them warm until the cabinet is done. Here’s a picture. I will start a tread of my own soon, I hope…… if I can beat the couch lock. LOL I have subscribed to your tread and I will check in. I’m going to use water cooled 400 watt HPS for the flower chamber. The veg chamber will be split in two like yours with the Scog technique I plan to run co2 from a tank. I have chosen to go hydroponic.

Sorry for posting on your thread but I wanted you to see I wasn't bullshiting!
:peacetwo:

Heres my idea for my perpetual harvest. I’m a first timer also but I have been researching these forums. And checking out other peoples grows.
Bassplayer’s grow journal is great.

I designed 3 indicial moveable hydroponic pods that are key to this system. These pods hold 5 gals of nutrients tailored to the plant stage. The design allows for the union of the plant and the screen. This union will be set through to the harvest.

I plan to use the rotation sequence described below. I have cut a clone from each plant that is in the fridge now. Once I find which ones are female, I will let the flowering cycle complete so I could find out how long the pant will take to complete its cycle. This information will set the time line for the system. After knowing the harvest time. Its as simple as dividing the time in half. One half for station 1, waiting the determined amount of time another set for station 2.

For the example I use a 4 week cycle as an estimated guess. Looks like the bag seed turned out to be indica since most indica’s flower in 6 to 10 weeks. 8 weeks will be my estimated cycle time. In the example each set of 4 clones will receive the first 2 weeks in a rooting period and about 6 weeks vegetative time and 8 weeks of flowering.
This should start my perpetual harvest.

Rotation sequence

A cloning mother will be kept to supply the fresh cut clones. Since only 4 will be taken at one time the plant should always have large clone stock available.

1) Station 1 receives 4 new clones. And they begin the vegetative state. They will occupier station 1 for 4 weeks (about 2 weeks for rooting) The 4 plants that have occupied station 1 are now moved to station 2. Nutrients set for new cuttings.
(Flush the last 3 days prior to station change.)

2) Station 2 receives 4 plants from station 1. The 4 plants that have occupied station 2 for the last 4 weeks are moved to the flower camber and have completed an 8 week vegetative cycle. Introduction of a full strength vegetative nutrient regiment. (Flush the last 3 days prior to station change.)

3) The 4 plants that have been flowering for 8 weeks are removed for harvest. The next set of 4 plants begins its 8 week journey to harvest. Nutrients are now changed to a full strength bloom regiment. (Flush for harvest.)

Since I’m a first timer too. This is how plan to run my system. I don’t know if it will work. So if any body sees a problem let me know! Chewwy I hope this help with your system. My system is still not fully complete but I got some good ideas I plan to use on my system. So if you have any questions let me know.

oh my god!!!!! lol-lol-lol-lol tintest great minds do think alike lol. you are even are using a baby door thing for a scrog. i picked one from trash a few weeks ago and cut it down to fit. thats to funny. your grow cycle is just about what i had in mind.

with the water cooled light you should be able to control temps in cab pretty easy. let me know how that light works out for you. how much was it?

set up a journal and take some more pics, i would to see them, would also like to see more pics of the hydro system. NICE JOB---TO FUNNY!!

I jost got 2 more clones today for a total of 6, just hope they all make it. they are in a rapid rooter system, 72 deg, 80 percent humidity, 4' 2 bulb shop light 6" above dome. i have been misting them 3 times a day, well its only been 1 day lol. PLEASE PLEASE LIVE ON LITTLE ONES!

check out these pots i got for under 3 bucks, kinda like air pots but not. tried to find real air pots like bassplayers but couldn't so i settled on these
tmpphpbICVb5.jpg
102_1631.JPG
102_1628.JPG
102_1633.JPG

those were 3 gal pots. here are few pics of clones, don't laugh beggars cant be choosers and these things went threw hell to get here. hopefully they will make it. not sure tho. they are 3 days old, i was expecting to get clones already rooted, but so is the world of unexpected.
rsz_1102_1626.jpg
102_1625.JPG
102_1627.JPG

here is one already rooted that i put in ffof. it was left for dead in someones water cloner. maybe i can nurse her to health
102_1624.JPG

Not sure if this is on topic or what but I gotta say this dude grows some hellacious buds. He only veg's for 5 days! Then it's straight to flower, only takes 8 WKS in flower! anywho here it is.

Back
Top Bottom