You made Hash and I missed it?! Nuuuuuu I shall learn from your teachings
It was my first time so I'm really pleased. Have a shit ton of it stocked in the freezer now. TK said he couldn't wake up the next day and bestie and I both had weed hangovers after ironing day lmao

Looking very nice Miss K!
Very nice work.

NTH
Hiii there NTH! Just missed you! It sure is good for those rough days, wish I could share even just the smell of it. That good old hashish smell I just adore! Hope you're doing well!

You can order screens used for screen printing for the sifting.
There's rolling pins that can be filled with water too for the hot jar recommendation.
Rolling pins, huh. That's pretty gnarly

Rolling pins, huh. That's pretty gnarly
Hi a few years later, the rolling pins you fill with hot water are still around to buy on e#bay . Thay work great picked up one a few years ago and again last week . The big old heavy-duty ones are from the 70's . So thay wount be around forever get one when you can . Any way just putting it out there for anyone interested.

Hi a few years later, the rolling pins you fill with hot water are still around to buy on e#bay . Thay work great picked up one a few years ago and again last week . The big old heavy-duty ones are from the 70's . So thay wount be around forever get one when you can . Any way just putting it out there for anyone interested.
Thanks buddy and welcome abaord!

Back
Top Bottom