Freezer pipe anybody?

jboy158

so my boy just picked up this really nice piece of glass. they called it a freezer pipe at the headshop. its a bowl and the chamber swirls around the inside of another piece of glass thats filled with green liquid shit that doesnt freeze. if i were to guess it would say its antifreeze from a car but i dont know how healthy that is if it were to leak so im not sure. but my god does this piece hit nice. anybody else hit/have one of these?

Re: freezer pipe anybody??

I've heard of them but never seen one .... The liquid shit inside stays cold for a real long time, It would sorta be the same effect of putting cold ice water in your bong ....

I've seen those, but never tried one. Seems like a good way to cool the smoke, and your hand at the same time. Get some pics up sometime.

I just bought one like it but its a bong....its actually an Illadelph. its not antifreeze by the way....its liquid nitrogen..you put it in the freezer for a lil then it keeps the whole piece cold.......i get fuckin ripped from it... my advice....get one....but only if you have $$$$$$ to spend....its quite pricy

Bong it said:
I just bought one like it but its a bong....its actually an Illadelph. its not antifreeze by the way....its liquid nitrogen..you put it in the freezer for a lil then it keeps the whole piece cold.......i get fuckin ripped from it... my advice....get one....but only if you have $$$$$$ to spend....its quite pricy

Liquid Nitrogen? I think you might want to do a little brush up on the science there bro. Liquid nitrogen is a cold, liquefied gas with a temperature of -321° F. Basically your hand would turn into a block of ice. It's probably just some sort of refrigerant gel like they use in ice packs. Definitely sounds cool though, I'll have to check for one on my next trip to the glassshop.

When I was in the Air Force the fire supression sytem on the C5 is liquid nitrogen. During refilling we sometimes play and freeze things. I pingpong ball is almost like glass and a tennisball breaks in half.

Shit thats awesome I want to see a piece like this I have never heard of anything like this.

It is in fact, the same stuff they use in freezer packs. My brother has one, I'll have to get pictures.

yeah the freezer pack for lunch bag comparision sounds the most plausible. on a side note i got a digital camera for senior week last thursday and we got evicted our first night (friday). they dumped my zip down the garbage disposal in the sink and broke my bubbler with the butt end of a flashlight. fuck ocean city maryland and their scams. i made away with my grinder because i was too high to find it in my bag at the time. coming from smoking a peach white owl on the beach to finding your room and stash raided by condo security. oh yeah and my camera broke. sony is sending me a box to ship mine out in and then fixing/sending me a new one. so ill get pics of it in about 2 weeks. and yeah it gets you so ripped.

oh and by the way it wasnt that much money compared to like a nice inside out piece around here. im a suburb of philly and the most famous place around here is also the most expensive and we got the freezer pipe for $65.

Is this a pipe, or a bong? I know you've said pipe repeatedly but I assumed you were talking bong, since thats all I have seen them as.

i was talking about a pipe, and $65 seems good for one
around here a nice sherlock could cost about $65

well yes by pipe i indeed did mean pipe and not a bong. sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom