Frenchy Cannoli Bubble Hash & Temple Balls

Couple runs of amnesia og:

1577897067285.jpeg

1577897127169.jpeg

1577897188498.jpeg

1577897256206.jpeg

Frenchie is a master :)

I made some hash last fall the way he does, and if you age it like he talks about, it is awesome.

I took a 14g ball of it that has been aging about a month to my sister-in-laws for Xmas.

When I left, 2 weeks later, there was about 1.5g left that I left for her.

Well made and aged hash is my go-to daytime smoke.

Frenchie is a master :)

I made some hash last fall the way he does, and if you age it like he talks about, it is awesome.

I took a 14g ball of it that has been aging about a month to my sister-in-laws for Xmas.

When I left, 2 weeks later, there was about 1.5g left that I left for her.

Well made and aged hash is my go-to daytime smoke.
Hi Celt. Is there a site for buying little things like the right cellophane/plastic to hot roll in? I wouldn't know where to buy it.

Hey @stoneotter, I did a lot of looking trying to find “real” cellophane with little success until recently.

The hash I made last fall I used parchment paper to press the hash with.

But, here is a tip for you depending on where you live. Gift baskets that have that crinkly clear plastic over them, that’s cellophane and here you can buy rolls of it at a dollar store. I even had some on hand and didn’t know it at the time.

To test if it’s true cellophane, put a little cut in it and see if you can tear it. Cellophane tears whereas plastics stretch.

Hey @stoneotter, I did a lot of looking trying to find “real” cellophane with little success until recently.

The hash I made last fall I used parchment paper to press the hash with.

But, here is a tip for you depending on where you live. Gift baskets that have that crinkly clear plastic over them, that’s cellophane and here you can buy rolls of it at a dollar store. I even had some on hand and didn’t know it at the time.

To test if it’s true cellophane, put a little cut in it and see if you can tear it. Cellophane tears whereas plastics stretch.
That's a great lead! We have dollar stores here in MA, usa. I can also see the gift basket wrap too. Won't need much. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom