Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

InTheShed

Member of the Month: Jan 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: August 2018
The reason the chopping is done in the oil is that the concept behind FHO is to preserve all the terpenes the plant has to offer. That's why it's infused in oil before it's dried and some of the terpenes evaporate. It may be possible to add the oil and buds to a standard blender and then pour the mash into the pot, so long as you don't leave goodness behind on the walls of the blender. Maybe use less than all the oil to do the blending and then clean the blender with the balance of the oil and pour that in the pot as well. Like what is done if you were to use a grinder when you make QWET, you would rinse the grinder with some of the alcohol.

I'm just thinking out loud as I haven't made FHO though!

Thread starter #763

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Seems like it might do the trick for me and a friend... Time is of the essence these days, and that seems shorter than most oil cooks on here... Plus as a bonus, I now have permission to keep as much of the plant matter not used for harvest at work as I want... Downside of that is I have to process/decarb it there... Hopefully sometime this year I can sneak a few pics of the facility out... Would love to show some peeps..... Green day sister... Get to packing... And a PS, I wonder what you gonna do with the grow you got going on... That is at least 28 hours strait drive time..... Took me 8 plus from KCMO to Shreveport LA... IDK .....

Thread starter #765

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Seems like it might do the trick for me and a friend... Time is of the essence these days, and that seems shorter than most oil cooks on here... Plus as a bonus, I now have permission to keep as much of the plant matter not used for harvest at work as I want... Downside of that is I have to process/decarb it there... Hopefully sometime this year I can sneak a few pics of the facility out... Would love to show some peeps..... Green day sister... Get to packing... And a PS, I wonder what you gonna do with the grow you got going on... That is at least 28 hours strait drive time..... Took me 8 plus from KCMO to Shreveport LA... IDK .....
I'll tear the grow down in advance and relocate it to my bedroom in NOLA. Lol! I'll be doing the same thing in a new address with a whole new life surrounding me. I'll get to unpack tents and lights and all the associated paraphenalia and start all over again, but this time I have a cannabis-friendly landlord and a whole new, exciting city to explore. :slide: