Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

Ok, so yesterday was too convoluted to do what I wanted to do, which was to see if I had an overdose point with this FHO. This morning I resolved to take one capsule an hour for 9 hours, or until I hit the point where I couldn't continue. What I was really looking for was the point where I began to get agitated or uncomfortable.

It never came. Ten capsules over nine hours and although every step feels like I'm bouncing, and I have to be careful with balance, I just feel wonderfully high. I don't think I've ever typed so quickly for such an extended time. Lol!

I'm impressed as I can be as the safety of dosing I have with the CBD Critical Cure. An excellent high made double-strength and apparently no problem with taking too much. That's good. None of my patients take this many capsules in a day, much less within 12 hours. :laughtwo:

Can't wait to get some tested.

Nicely done, fellow lab rat! You've definitely earned your Junior Scientist Merit Badge. :high-five: (...Again. :circle-of-love:)

Ten capsules over nine hours

WOW - Ground control to Major Sue. :bravo:

Is she doing actual trials for us all, or what ! :thumb:

anyway I know this is off topic but I thought I would add it here as FHO is the reason I made a nice
moisturizing/medicinal body rub from my 2nd harvest.

I gave some to my sister who works for English Royal Nobility - no shit ! I have been to their massive estate
in the South of England.
I can`t really say who cos that`s not really fair but anyhow.
The old couple she works very closely with - (whom she has to address as `His Grace` and `Her Grace`
by the way) are getting on in years.
In conversation with a hospital nurse who visits His Grace, my sister mentioned the cream I had given her to
help with her dodgy shoulder.
Well the nurse commented how great the mix was and that unbeknown to most people that their hospital
does use cannabis infused oils as treatments to their patents. (who would`ve thunk here in the UK)
They are now rubbing our cream into his Grace`s legs.
Well I thought that was pretty cool.
Here is my recipe (the FHO is based on 275g fresh harvest with 400ml olive oil)

All 100% natural

5% coconut oil
55% sweet almond oil
3.7% apricot kernal carrier oil
6% beeswax
7.3% shea butter
15.1% cocoa butter
0.25% orange essential oil
6.9% FHO based on 29mg/ml (Please see previous posts)

WOW - Ground control to Major Sue. :bravo:

Is she doing actual trials for us all, or what ! :thumb:

anyway I know this is off topic but I thought I would add it here as FHO is the reason I made a nice
moisturizing/medicinal body rub from my 2nd harvest.

I gave some to my sister who works for English Royal Nobility - no shit ! I have been to their massive estate
in the South of England.
I can`t really say who cos that`s not really fair but anyhow.
The old couple she works very closely with - (whom she has to address as `His Grace` and `Her Grace`
by the way) are getting on in years.
In conversation with a hospital nurse who visits His Grace, my sister mentioned the cream I had given her to
help with her dodgy shoulder.
Well the nurse commented how great the mix was and that unbeknown to most people that their hospital
does use cannabis infused oils as treatments to their patents. (who would`ve thunk here in the UK)
They are now rubbing our cream into his Grace`s legs.
Well I thought that was pretty cool.
Here is my recipe (the FHO is based on 275g fresh harvest with 400ml olive oil)

All 100% natural

5% coconut oil
55% sweet almond oil
3.7% apricot kernal carrier oil
6% beeswax
7.3% shea butter
15.1% cocoa butter
0.25% orange essential oil
6.9% FHO based on 29mg/ml (Please see previous posts)

You doll!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'll repost it if you don't, in Magnus8's topicals study hall. This was just exactly what I needed. :laughtwo: Seriously, I was just telling the cosmos that I need a better recipe for my topicals. One being used by royalty sounds like a good choice. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have everything but the apricot kernel oil and the orange essential oil. I can pick them up this month, along with my new jeweler's scale for the fine-tuning.

Sometimes it's stunning how quickly the universe delivers my desires. How sweet that this one came from you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Oooh luv those fluttering eyelashes :;): thanks.
wait till I get my 50 posts, I have a beautiful story I wrote, i`d like to share with you.

Then we can get married and live forever in your wonderful cloudy mist.
hahahahaha only kidding heheheee

I only gave the recipe in percentages to show the whole picture i guess.
to make it easier the recipe was.

1 tablespoon coconut oil
8 oz sweet almond
14 drops apricot kernal carrier oil
25g beeswax
30g shea
62g cocoa butter
add 15 or so drops orange essential oil to the final mix

My daughter has commented that she would like it a bit more as a mousse ??
how would I do that ? Yeah I know ask Magnus.

Well I posted this question in the wrong forum earlier. Is the first recipe for FHO still the best one? I pulled a Blueberry Kush Auto this morning and it did have some amber trichomes but, it got a little too much sun and heat exposure, a few bugs although not many and I believe it was pollinated by some wild cannibus. Saved a few good looking buds to cure and got approximately four hundred grams of lessor quality buds to make some FHO. I'm about to get started soon. I'm hesitant right at the moment wondering if I should decarb first or just do as in the original recipe here?

Well I posted this question in the wrong forum earlier. Is the first recipe for FHO still the best one? I pulled a Blueberry Kush Auto this morning and it did have some amber trichomes but, it got a little too much sun and heat exposure, a few bugs although not many and I believe it was pollinated by some wild cannibus. Saved a few good looking buds to cure and got approximately four hundred grams of lessor quality buds to make some FHO. I'm about to get started soon. I'm hesitant right at the moment wondering if I should decarb first or just do as in the original recipe here?

The original recipe calls for 400 grams of bud to a liter of olive oil. That's the best recipe, unless you need a stronger concentration.

I don't think that's what you're asking though. Do you have a pressure cooker that you can play with? If so, I'd try what Shiggity did, decarbing in the pressure cooker and then adding the oil and processing to infuse.

Oooh luv those fluttering eyelashes :;): thanks.
wait till I get my 50 posts, I have a beautiful story I wrote, i`d like to share with you.

Then we can get married and live forever in your wonderful cloudy mist.
hahahahaha only kidding heheheee

I only gave the recipe in percentages to show the whole picture i guess.
to make it easier the recipe was.

1 tablespoon coconut oil
8 oz sweet almond
14 drops apricot kernal carrier oil
25g beeswax
30g shea
62g cocoa butter
add 15 or so drops orange essential oil to the final mix

My daughter has commented that she would like it a bit more as a mousse ??
how would I do that ? Yeah I know ask Magnus.

Did you whip it up as it cooled? That might give it the mousse texture she's looking for, but yes, ask Magnus. He has 25 years experience in topicals. I'm hoping he's there. He's been quiet lately. If not someone else may chime in.

Yes that's my question SS, I'm good for whatever gets tossed at me. You do think decarb in the pressure cooker would be better? What then?

Here's a link to the post of Shiggity's oil run where he decarbed in the pressure cooker. It's pretty much explains how he did it. If you have any questions we can sort it out.

Shiggity's pressure cooker decarb

One answer brings up another round of questions SS. Decarbing fresh bud in quart jars, about how many grams per jar? And when putting the decarbed fresh bud in with the oil then into the water bath, how do I eliminate any accumulated water in the jars? Maybe just separate it out or will the two hour water bath evaporate the moisture?

One answer brings up another round of questions SS. Decarbing fresh bud in quart jars, about how many grams per jar? And when putting the decarbed fresh bud in with the oil then into the water bath, how do I eliminate any accumulated water in the jars? Maybe just separate it out or will the two hour water bath evaporate the moisture?

You'll be using dry buds. I'd pack them loosely to the top. You're only decarbing. Most of the water should evaporate out once the oil mix gets up to boiling, so yes, I'd anticipate that the majority of the water will be removed in that two hours. Shiggity has been very happy with his results.

Sorry Jerry, I misunderstood. You'll be running wet buds? Go ahead and fill the same way. The fresh buds will break down, but they won't boil over or anything. If you feel the need to be cautious, try filling the jars 2/3 full.

Answering questions on multiple threads can sometimes be confusing. :laughtwo: I need a hit. Lol!

I apologize for the grilling here SS.....
Please, this is what I live for Jerry. You can't ask enough questions to throw me. I was just answering oil questions over at the study hall too and got you confused for a moment. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom