Fresh pot?

A good thing to get is one of those vacuum sealers they punt on the infomercials. I've had one for years, and they really keep your bud fresh (stored in the veggie drawer of my fridge).:cheesygrinsmiley:

A good thing to get is one of those vacuum sealers they punt on the infomercials. I've had one for years, and they really keep your bud fresh (stored in the veggie drawer of my fridge).:cheesygrinsmiley:

right vacum sealers are good for when you mail a buddy some good herbage also its a must ;)

Keep the jar tight in a dark and cool place like your closet or your dresser. As far as vacuumed sealing I wouldn't use one of those from TV that go in the bag, they will knock off trichomes after it is cured. If you want to do it you have to heat up the jar in some boiling water like you are going to do some canning and vacuum seal it that way. You can break it up into smaller jars too, if you get the 1/2 pt jars you could save some for a long time and age it, then it will be even better after some time.

The less air in the jar the better. So if you use smaller jars you can still fill them, but with less bud. When I was at home my mom found an oz of Colombian in a plastic Haagen Daz ice cream container in my drawer. She used to find all kinds of stuff in my room, and in the back yard. She never disposed of any, though. I "got rid of it". So, just be as discreet as you can. A couple of ounces would last me about half a year if I got high every day. How about you?

well i've had the one ounce of the skunk for over a month now, its a little less then an O now but 2 would last me I guess around 6-7 months.. my weed doesn't leave my safe, and only I know the combo... its getting cold out so it will last me longer cuz I smoke in my car on the way home and on my deck so I am going to lose the outside smoking.. damn cold weather

From past experience, the canning / mason jars should work fine for 6 months. As long as the herb is well cured you shouldn't have a problem w/ mold. If a jar your into starts to get a little too dry you can put part of an orange peel in there for a little while to add a little balance to the moisture. Just watch out for mold if you do that.

Back
Top Bottom