fresh taste

Bonethugs420

So I am sitting here with a cognac flavored paper with some nice midds. pondering whether I should light up or save it till Tuesday.. why wait you ask well I got hurt at work and I have to go see there doctor on Thursday. I'm going to cancel that because its basically a check up appointment. I have to get an MRI on wed and then I go back to my doc's next Monday to have the MRI check out for damage to ligaments etc.. and find out whats next whether it be surgery or the plan of rehab. But the reason I say Tuesday is because I am on crutches and my dad is home and goes back to work Tuesday. sorry got off track from my original thought. kind of worried about drug test, (even though they hurt me)

Original Thought: while I was holding this perfectly rolled heavenly green I took an inhale from the un lit green and loved the taste that I got.. if I could just be at work with one and be able to do that or walking down the street. It would be the greatest EVER! To make that even better would be to LIGHT IT. lol ok I am done... I was bored sorry people.

If your injury at work is going to require any medical attention, or even a doctor's note, they will probably have to test you, I'll take that blunt off your hands, so you don't get in trouble. hahahah

this last stuff I got had a fresh, almost minty flavor to it. It was great and I didn't even have to smoke it with a blunt.

I had medical attention already, when they put my knee back in place. the orthopedic gave me a note of out of work so i called them and told them.. that was on friday. I wont be going back to work until after next monday so... I think I will save it for a better time..Y?CUZICAN if you could get here it would be all yours lol. hell the 2oz could be yours, but since you cant I think I will just hang on to it for awhile.

I had medical attention already, when they put my knee back in place. the orthopedic gave me a note of out of work so i called them and told them.. that was on friday. I wont be going back to work until after next monday so... I think I will save it for a better time..Y?CUZICAN if you could get here it would be all yours lol. hell the 2oz could be yours, but since you cant I think I will just hang on to it for awhile.

Haha . . . I live in Philly. I could always help you out there.

Back
Top Bottom