Thunderthys

Seen a fridge grow box on YouTube.. Had to do it and I'd recommend it for anyone to try.. Great for stealth grows.. Great for a personal supply and the best hobby I've ever tryd.. Turns out its not so hard to grow ur own killer bud.. But if u grew it, it's killer cuz u put 4 months I your life into it!! Follow I'll have lots I pics when there budding nice

Re: Fridge!! Cfl!!! Lst!!!

IMG_144015.jpg
IMG_144413.jpg
IMG_144512.jpg
IMG_144115.jpg
IMG_14429.JPG

Re: Fridge!! Cfl!!! Lst!!!

stealth isnt a big big deal as u can see.. just smell.. just put the lights in last night still going to reposition them for better more even lighting then mylar over everything maybe even put more lights in there but they take up more space then i seen in my head lmao..i wanted to flower that conkushion but i want it outdoors to get extra bomb..that small clone and a NL #5 seed will be first i think.. just to get the ball rolling.. pretty pumped tho everything DIY carbon filter wiring fans/lights...pretty happy with it

Well the back is just foam insulation with like aluminum foil but thick foil and the sides are 1/8" thick tin I think ether way the back is wear to cut sides are a bitch the freezer still needs more ventilation.. But just a saws all and a drill.. I like it so far temps at 25.7 C humidity is 56 ish so it's just tight

Well the back is just foam insulation with like aluminum foil but thick foil and the sides are 1/8" thick tin I think ether way the back is wear to cut sides are a bitch the freezer still needs more ventilation.. But just a saws all and a drill.. I like it so far temps at 25.7 C humidity is 56 ish so it's just tight

Temps and humidity are pretty perfect at the moment :)

Yeah there holding tight there I havnt checked today but very soon I will.. I don't kno what to flower first.. I have at my disposal, a large White Russian, a conkushion that would fill the fridge very well but it's a little to tall even LST'D.. 2 northern lights #5 seedlings and 2 auto flowers I think they are they spit hairs like crazy and a clone of one of the autos. 1 more strain that my Buddie made with his dad but don't kno what it is.. I'm gonna start flowering this week.. Probably Mylar the fridge today before flowering

I'd probably LST the Russian just to see it take off indoors.. The fridge front left us a D&D clone.. All credit for this plant goes to my man wicked shit my boiieeee .. It's a red skunk x'd with a Durban poison!! And the big on the left is the conkushion .. Just started the flower cycle on an auto clone and the D&D... Here we go probably just a smaller grow until I get my NL and WR cloned to the point of serious LST production uuuu knoooo!!

My clone dome... This is the only way I can clone because I can't give the plants the attention they need to be lightly watered so they rot and die.. This way they stay humid as shit and I don't have to worry about over watering just a little spray every couple days if they need if not then fuck em.. :) I love my set up!! I'm in Plano g stages for my out door planter .. Pics soon

Hey guys its been a little while sense I posted any progress so it's time for sure.. The D&D is the one I chose to bud and its 1.5 weeks in so far and I'm slowly LSTing it as I go, to fit as much in the fridge as I can ill post pics later tonite.. I have to make a small change to the ventilation in the freezer portion adding a fan if I have to. The heat from the fridge part makes it to hard to keep consistent heat for cloning and the humidity is hard to reach high 70's without mist spraying like 3x's a day.. So I have just turned on the carbon outtake fan in the fridge to help take the heat out more so I guess we'll see how that went when i get there.

So check back for pics of the D&D and sry there's a small auto clone I flowered as well so them pics and pics of my White Russian,D&D ,northern lights, conkushion and 2 autoflowers I have before they all go out side!!!!!

i have more pics of the russian and others but think i should start a separate thread for my out door collection..good idea...
pretty dope outdoor setup as well but for now the nug shot at the bottom is the D&D above that the conkushion ~bent~LST~,above that is my NL seedlings and my tomatoes for this year, then the D&D and the auto clone..and there buds close up..id like to see the color in that clone better if theres any helpers advice..otherwise enjoy

Okay so the fridge is most of the way through its first harvest the blueberry/early sativa is done I think I got a loupe off eBay and the trichomes are about 40% cloudy and even a couple amber cloudy ones.. Soo it's drying our and pulling it...and D&D is about week 4 or 5.. Ill post pics of the fat blue buds!! Big bud

Back
Top Bottom