420 Magazine Background

Friend Or Foe? Predators Of Eden

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I'm such a wuss. You think that if know better by now...I'm getting there.

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019
Is it the hover fly? Or the grub? I can have them removed for ya VG! :laugh2:

Nice pics of the Hover Fly BTW @InTheShed. And thanks for the ID confirmation @Pterostychus :thumb:

Virgin ground

I'm fine Amy. I thought I was safe for a minute and we are still talking about hover flys.
I don't know if it was a grub or what. I didn't look that close. Lol

Amy Gardner

Fair enough too! Never come here again VG... it’s just too risky! :D here, try this to calm your nerves :48:

Virgin ground

Fair enough too! Never come here again VG... it’s just too risky! :D here, try this to calm your nerves :48:
:love: :love: :love: :48::love::love::love: I'll only come back by invite. Seems safer. Lol.

Amy Gardner

:thumb:

Here’s one to cheer you up that you wont have seen. Off topic for the thread seeing as it’s not a garden friend ... but guttation is a plant process whereby the inner juices are excreted through special openings in the tissue... it is sticky and sweet like nectar... yes I ate it!

Oops, better invite you! @Virgin ground :Namaste:

Last edited:

Pterostychus

Grow Journal of the Month: Mar 2018
:thumb:

Here’s one to cheer you up that you wont have seen. Off topic for the thread seeing as it’s not a garden friend ... but guttation is a plant process whereby the inner juices are excreted through special openings in the tissue... it is sticky and sweet like nectar... yes I ate it!

Oops, better invite you! @Virgin ground :Namaste:
mmmmm full of terps and what not (terpinator tends to invoce that, ive read somewhere)

Amy Gardner

mmmmm full of terps and what not (terpinator tends to invoce that, ive read somewhere)
Yes I think it is full if terps. It tastes like the plant smells, which on that one is sweet sweet grape or dark plum. Tasted a bit like toffee... Definitely the plant in overdrive. This is in Doc Bud’s kit and I’ve seen a few DBHBB grows where this happened :)

Amy Gardner

It’s not the sharpest or prettiest photo of a plant bug I’ve ever taken, so I had to negotiate with myself to drop it in here ;) :D and I’m hoping Pt or someone will be able to enlighten me. It was very small. That is a leaf petiole it’s on.

682EAF9B-B257-4BA0-AEB5-6FC1047C1E56.jpeg

F8B23DE3-CE0D-43C3-B5E7-757CA75A0E2A.jpeg
:Namaste:

Top Bottom