Friend Or Foe? Predators Of Eden

I'm fine Amy. I thought I was safe for a minute and we are still talking about hover flys.
I don't know if it was a grub or what. I didn't look that close. Lol

Fair enough too! Never come here again VG... it’s just too risky! :D here, try this to calm your nerves :passitleft:
:love: :love: :love: :passitleft::love::love::love: I'll only come back by invite. Seems safer. Lol.

:thumb:

Here’s one to cheer you up that you wont have seen. Off topic for the thread seeing as it’s not a garden friend ... but guttation is a plant process whereby the inner juices are excreted through special openings in the tissue... it is sticky and sweet like nectar... yes I ate it!

Oops, better invite you! @Virgin ground :Namaste:

:thumb:

Here’s one to cheer you up that you wont have seen. Off topic for the thread seeing as it’s not a garden friend ... but guttation is a plant process whereby the inner juices are excreted through special openings in the tissue... it is sticky and sweet like nectar... yes I ate it!

Oops, better invite you! @Virgin ground :Namaste:
mmmmm full of terps and what not (terpinator tends to invoce that, ive read somewhere)

mmmmm full of terps and what not (terpinator tends to invoce that, ive read somewhere)
Yes I think it is full if terps. It tastes like the plant smells, which on that one is sweet sweet grape or dark plum. Tasted a bit like toffee... Definitely the plant in overdrive. This is in Doc Bud’s kit and I’ve seen a few DBHBB grows where this happened :)

It’s not the sharpest or prettiest photo of a plant bug I’ve ever taken, so I had to negotiate with myself to drop it in here ;) :D and I’m hoping Pt or someone will be able to enlighten me. It was very small. That is a leaf petiole it’s on.

682EAF9B-B257-4BA0-AEB5-6FC1047C1E56.jpeg

F8B23DE3-CE0D-43C3-B5E7-757CA75A0E2A.jpeg
:Namaste:

Hiya Reave :ciao: That’s a new one for me. Someone whoknows more will drop by eventually. I think Felipe Blu keeps a thread on benficial bugs too.

It was very small. That is a leaf petiole it’s on.

I wondered at the time, and continue too, if maybe it’s another cicada youngling. It’s just quite different to the other one Pt ID’d for us months ago - yet it looks like a miniature cicada :hmmmm:

Anyone else recognise Reave’s bug?

It’s not the sharpest or prettiest photo of a plant bug I’ve ever taken, so I had to negotiate with myself to drop it in here ;) :D and I’m hoping Pt or someone will be able to enlighten me. It was very small. That is a leaf petiole it’s on.

F8B23DE3-CE0D-43C3-B5E7-757CA75A0E2A.jpeg
:Namaste:
Orientus Ishidae or Japanese leafhopper

Back
Top Bottom