Friendly Doctors in Tri Cities, WA

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner I dont come here a lot and have been exceedingly busy with the Three Rivers Collective In tricities. They can help you and their number is 509-591-4457

:thanks:

As the law is written you must have documentation and must have tried most other options 1st before you can be recomended for cannabis. Some travling clinics have slightly less restrictive requirements but not by much. if you dont have documentation (current medical records that go back a ways) then all of the legit clinics i know of will not recomend you. This is not becuase they dont want to help or dont want you on cannabis but is rather totaly about the law. In order for them to continue helping those they can some fall in the cracks created by this bad law. Until the law is changed (which we are working very hard on) there is no legitamate way for you to get a recomendation unless you can get the record trail they require. Im sorry for the "bad" news and I wish it was different but until we change it thtas how it is :(

There is a collective in the Tricities and its called Three Rivers Collective. I cant post there contact info here or the admin will remove it (they dont advertise) but you can do a google search (they are everywhere on the net) or goto their site at Home Page Hope this helps

Tri-City Patients can contact Medigreen Solutions at (509)521-5095. You will be treated with dignity and respect. All patients who qualify will be seen by Medigreen Solution's doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and kind. :idea:If you bring your medical records in-hand, you won't have to tell your current snooty ignorant doctor anything! They will tell you if you don't qualify before they charge any money, so... no worries. Actually getting the product is left up to you. They only certify you as a legal qualifying patient, they don't provide the actual medical marijuana.
:peace:

DR.Adrian Heap/Medigreen he is located across the street from Kennewick G.H. not a Doc in the box,not a motel room but he does not hand them out for hang nails either,have recommended him to several people and they were very pleased vs their previous experience.He is in the phone book or just google him,he doesn't travel and doesn't hide,but does believe in doing right.If you are TRUE,YOU WILL LIVE AGAIN! I AM!!

I live in S. Eastern Washington and I am dealing with chronic back pain and nausea from medication. My doctor suggested I contact Green Cross in Seattle, but they can not give out any info on any doctors who might prescribe cannabis (mine will not). I have not worked since March because of it and I don't have the resources to "go shopping" for a sympathetic doctor, especially in the Seattle area (200 miles away). Does any one have any suggestions?

The well established Ahh! Clinic is opening a new satellite office in Ellensburg beginning this September 2013! Call 425-243-2441

24/7 Live person verification; wallet sized and full sized tamper resistant authorizations; doctors and staff knowledgeable about the endocannabinoid system and the ideal cannabis based treatments for many chronic conditions. If you really are a patient with medicinal need, the Ahh! clinic can help.

Doctor who prescribes a schedule 1 drug has licences pulled and has to turn in his prescription pad. and will be referred to as ditch digger.

Doctor who prescribes a schedule 1 drug has licences pulled and has to turn in his prescription pad. and will be referred to as ditch digger.

Actually schedule i substances are not able to be "prescribed;" which does show the irony of the scheduling system, since pure synthetic THC is able to be prescribed as a schedule iii substance (Marinol).

So, compare natural organically grown cannabis (sort of like a meal from whole foods), to the FDA-approved pure synthetic THC (more like processed fast food) ... one of these can be prescribed, and the other cannot. The natural god-grown organic product is the one forbidden, but the synthetic processed version is OK all day long ...

There are very rich people who want you to buy their synthetic and processed products, but that is generally not the healthy choice for most patients. And patients know this after they have been sick, and sicked, by many toxic FDA approved drugs like Marinol and Oxycodone.

Cheers and be well,

Medigreen Solutions (509-521-5095) of Tri-Cities can help you usually within a week or so. they have a doctor they work with. Bring your medical records that show doctors notes that you have a medical problem, you don't even have to tell your current Doc why you want the records. It is your right to have a copy for your own records anyway. Bring them with you to your MediGreen appointment. They have a Doctor on staff in Kennewick who is very kind and compassionate. You only have to pay if you qualify for sure and you will walk out the door with your certification documents (but they don't supply the meds.)

Back
Top Bottom