coco mix with egg shells, perlite, guano
8 gallons
2x 600w hps
not air cooled
room temp = 27c or 80f
humidity sits around 55 - 60%
ph 6.2
currently flushing with clean water every day or 2 as needed
throughout this grow i have used canna A+B then around a week after it starting to flower started adding canna boost and at the 5 week mark added pk 13 / 14 for a week before starting to flush,
have noticed small signs of thrips starting from half a week ago, too late for them to effect the crop but still annoying to see.

ok so i think thats all the information on this plant so far it was a sickly seedling which i veg'd for around a month and a half / 2 month b4 starting to flower, the whole point of this was to see how well a single plant would do in an enclosed grow room under 2 600w lights as i had never tried it before, so far i have not been disappointed with the results.

im just starting to see slight signs of colour change but nothing major yet so i think i have the mainly green pheno of the strain instead of the black or purple but that could change by the end of the flush.

this plant has really responded well to being topped / tied down really resilient strain though it was a bit sensitive to nutes, seemed to like staying at around 3ml per l on the a+b even after adding boost.

im gonna pop in the room now and grab some pics to add to this post, i think its about 10 days away but may even go longer would appreciate any feedback once i get the pics uploaded

IMG_0022221.JPG
IMG_0021222.JPG
IMG_0020240.JPG
IMG_0017255.JPG
IMG_0014266.JPG
IMG_0009335.JPG
IMG_0007349.JPG
IMG_0006375.JPG
IMG_0004400.JPG

sorry not the best photos i will take some better ones later on tonight, as you can see she is a beast though and starting to fill out nicely

Here are some pics of the plant at day 53, the plant is about a meter and a half wide maybe a big bigger and the average cola is about 30cm and really dense and frosty, the plant has a sweet yet earthy smell to it that is very unique.

IMG_0017255.JPG
IMG_0014266.JPG
IMG_0009335.JPG
IMG_0007349.JPG
IMG_0006375.JPG
IMG_0004400.JPG

Just updating this as i have been busy this past week, found some small signs of bud rot on the 2 biggest branches so took the tops of them and trimmed the bud and have that bit drying in a draw at the moment it was exactly 5oz wet so will be interesting to see what it dry's to other then those 2 branches the rest of the plant is doing amazing and i only lost about 3g total to actual rot so far so think i caught it early enough, anyway the plant is on day 60 and very close to finishing she is frosting up nicely and really really dense, pics to follow

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom