From an Aussie

Peete

Hi guys/gals, Can't grow weed in Aus so I just look around the site. Maybe one day soon they will allow some MM but that seems so far off.

But I have a question: I see so many posts on growing cannabis, so many ifs buts and whatfores. Hell I plant tomatoes in in a 20 litre bucket and water them they grow. Stick a bean seed in the ground and water it I get beans. So why all the complicated stuff? Does cannabis not grow like a weed or not? Does it really need to be so complicated?

I enjoy looking through 420 it's a great site and always something to read.:peace::allgood:

:welcome: Peete to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
There are some links below in my signature that may be of use to you.
I had the exact same question about growing as you now ask!
What I found is that no, it's not one bit complicated. I is, after all, growing a weed.
What you are reading that makes it look so difficult is a bunch of people who are striving to grow the very best plant they possibly can grow or, as some do, experimenting with different ways to grow or new ideas.... at least that's how it seems to me. :)
There are those trying to achieve the best taste, smell, and any other quality of the plant you can imagine. What they really do is add greatly to our vast base of knowledge!
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

Hi guys/gals, Can't grow weed in Aus so I just look around the site. Maybe one day soon they will allow some MM but that seems so far off.

But I have a question: I see so many posts on growing cannabis, so many ifs buts and whatfores. Hell I plant tomatoes in in a 20 litre bucket and water them they grow. Stick a bean seed in the ground and water it I get beans. So why all the complicated stuff? Does cannabis not grow like a weed or not? Does it really need to be so complicated?

I enjoy looking through 420 it's a great site and always something to read.:peace::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom