From Germany via California

Frau4940

Hey people!

I'm a native Northern Californian, yep, way up north, and with half my family located in Humbolt county well and a condo on the Yucatan pennisula, I've led a rich and full life enjoying good herbs. In 2001 I fell in love (erroneously) with a German tourist and ended up here in Hamburg Germany. Hamburg has the 2nd largest red light district in Europe, the 1st is Amsterdam. The love didn't last but I'm glad to have landed here and not some super restrictive uncool city/country. The city is nice, not at all like a "big" city and I've found it safer than even my smaller hometown...very civilized, these people are!

I was a regular herbal consumer stateside and moving here only opened up new experiences for me. I'm more informed on the laws and lobby efforts in various countries, more versed in the botanical varieties, and definitely more discerning in what I will and won't bother to consume. In addition to that, about 4 years ago I came down with a nerve condition which has yet to be diagnosed, but was being treated with some really mean anti-convulsants...where THC made it disappear without the nasty side-affects of the pharmaceuticals. So my interest in the ins-and-outs of medicinal use has, naturally, increased.

This year I started growing with no real success yet...in fact I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever bud! I started with something simple,the plants are enormous and healthy but ... I thought for sure I'd be enjoying them before now! I'm very sure I'm making all the newbie mistakes with growing - except for the seeds and soil, I'm sure I got that right. Anyway, I'm sure I'll post a lot in the growers forum.

I'm an hour away (by plane) from Amsterdam and I love it there, aside from the obvious reasons...I also like art and there is some good shopping to be done! Plus I'm a bicycle enthusiast, so it's only logical that I love the Netherlands. Germany is good for cycling too, but the laws on recreational consumption are a bit more tight, not too much, but just enough to make you wish it were more like the neighboring country.

So I'm here to check get more rounded on growing and to learn and contribute on legal topics.

Hey people!

......So I'm here to check get more rounded on growing and to learn and contribute on legal topics.

Thats great Frau and :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis awareness across the world and are happy you dropped by to introduce yourself.
I am on the East Coast of America in the biggest little State in the Union-Rhode Island :woohoo: Anyway I wanted to ask seeing as you are in Hamburg if ever you get to Belgium, and do you ever see or know anyone with Racing Pigeons? Well back to 420 related issues. I am sure you are doing OK with your grow. Is it outside, or inside? Did you scale the hours of light back to 12hrs of uninterupted darkness to start the Flowering process? I will provide you some links to 420Mag's Legal Gardens of Flowering Bliss where you can almost taste the goodness. I understand your point about what you will, and will not, put in yur body. Do they still have great Morrocan and Lebanese Hash? Do you ever see any Afghani black hash? I used to love that, and the Lebanese Blonde, and Reds.:adore::adore: I am a Hash fanatic and agree with most Europeans on many things and that Marijuana is the unfinished process of making hashissh. But I do also love some crystal covered, sticky, Chronic Buds filled with goodness.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think?
These are the links I said I would provide, feel free to drop in and say hello all our members are 420% COOL.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom