From R-DWC To Silver Haze On Soil 2nd Grow

Peterpangreen

Starting my 2nd grow after a succesfull scrog grow in recycling deep water culture I wanted to go full coco to see what’s the best medium for me, unfortunatelly I couldn’t get things the way I wanted so I’m going to run the silver hazes on soil for this grow.

Running a 600W Quantum Board.
12x silver haze in 11 liter fabric pots with atma lightmix soil.
Tent is a 4x4.

My previous grow
42D2EFA9-6242-406E-8E8D-2220AAA55C30.jpeg

Just re-potted them today and gave them their new home :D
CEC122BC-5BAD-40F0-B887-DF0FA56D1F8C.jpeg
D4F546DC-0C96-4193-828E-B8F3717C778F.jpeg
451EF5D9-3D11-49DE-8F3C-C3297703BE3A.jpeg
3ABEB78E-6CF0-489C-8677-6F0C26C90E0B.jpeg

Already topped these beauty’s once and going to do another topping in a week, then after a week put them into flower if they recover quick.

Fuck me !!!, flying like a pro now peter. love it mate. No stopping you now. Squeezing in mate , move up a bit. lol.
Yeah mate!
Wish I had chosen different strains like you but thats for the next grow on coco :D
I think it's almost time to switch as these tend to stretch allot lol.

Yeah mate!
Wish I had chosen different strains like you but thats for the next grow on coco :D
I think it's almost time to switch as these tend to stretch allot lol.
get em tied down hard ready for it. If you need to you could " tip spread them to force light down the new shoots , this will keep their node spacing shorter for less vertical growth. it is time consuming but works well. Could also try a more flowering feed that can also do similar. Only of it is too much stretch going on . double the size is good most ocvasions but i have had sativas try to get silly and overstretch their limbs and nodes. Just a thought. All looking good though.

get em tied down hard ready for it. If you need to you could " tip spread them to force light down the new shoots , this will keep their node spacing shorter for less vertical growth. it is time consuming but works well. Could also try a more flowering feed that can also do similar. Only of it is too much stretch going on . double the size is good most ocvasions but i have had sativas try to get silly and overstretch their limbs and nodes. Just a thought. All looking good though.
Will keep that in mind ! The smell of the stems is already there :D
Planning to keep them low for now to fill up the space and then flip them so they can stretch vertically.

The one tiny bad clone seems to finally getting on so should be fine in the end
IMG_20190711_112426.jpg
IMG_20190711_112403.jpg
IMG_20190711_112324.jpg
Yay , all looking good now mate. that is going to be a big canopy once set mate. Can you see the difference between seed and clone for growth now mate. They do take a little more encouraging to get moving in the beginning stages but once they realise they can go big , they seem to sort themselves out. My Hulkberry were the same. The benefit is more obvious when starting flowering. Their real age helps them to start the flowering cycle a little quicker than seed.

As usual when things.are flying along for me and looking like.my best one yet ,i recieve the letter below. lol . I refuse to close it down again , they can fuck off !!!
20190711_163719.jpg

Yay , all looking good now mate. that is going to be a big canopy once set mate. Can you see the difference between seed and clone for growth now mate. They do take a little more encouraging to get moving in the beginning stages but once they realise they can go big , they seem to sort themselves out. My Hulkberry were the same. The benefit is more obvious when starting flowering. Their real age helps them to start the flowering cycle a little quicker than seed.

As usual when things.are flying along for me and looking like.my best one yet ,i recieve the letter below. lol . I refuse to close it down again , they can fuck off !!!
20190711_163719.jpg
Yes I can see the difference big time, mostly the unparralel growth after topping and bending.
And you're right.. once they rooted, they take off! Btw the leftover nutrients from previous grow like the GHE-trio, silica, hydroguard, CalMag and Golden Tree can I use these all with no problems? I'm using simple Plagron grow/bloom and Plagron roots now with a little bit silica.

Ah man again, that's fucked up! Be carefull this time! Can you lock the room maybe and just say a friend has the kry or something... Just in case.

I am not too knowledgeable with soil yet Peter. I think their is a different approach because it can hold nutes better than coco and also relies on watering regimen more. There are some amazing soil growers here like Emilya , angrybird who know soil well. The actual nutes just need a mix for soil strength and i think they do cross mediums. I think hydroguard still has a use if you make a watering res up to use but within the soil , i am not sure it will do much that other nutes dont already ( i.e root additives zym s etc..)
I really want to try a new product here in uk called eco-thrive. It is living soil just the same as the "no-till" organic grows being cooked here except it is already made for you to use straight away. It does not ever need nutes or additives ever and can be used constantly with just a recharge tea between plantings. Good for the whole cycle and it does not need additives either as the life creates everything within it. sounds very promising

Today is transition day to flower! Still at 400W and stems growing nicelly.
Made canopy even again and they're taking off :D having a really good feeling about this one :)
IMG_20190712_185124.jpg
IMG_20190712_183950.jpg
IMG_20190712_183941.jpg

Today is transition day to flower! Still at 400W and stems growing nicelly.
Made canopy even again and they're taking off :D having a really good feeling about this one :)
IMG_20190712_185124.jpg
IMG_20190712_183950.jpg
IMG_20190712_183941.jpg
your going to have a very full room in no time Peter. looking good on it too. Here comes the streeeeeeeeetch. lol.

I am not too knowledgeable with soil yet Peter. I think their is a different approach because it can hold nutes better than coco and also relies on watering regimen more. There are some amazing soil growers here like Emilya , angrybird who know soil well. The actual nutes just need a mix for soil strength and i think they do cross mediums. I think hydroguard still has a use if you make a watering res up to use but within the soil , i am not sure it will do much that other nutes dont already ( i.e root additives zym s etc..)
I really want to try a new product here in uk called eco-thrive. It is living soil just the same as the "no-till" organic grows being cooked here except it is already made for you to use straight away. It does not ever need nutes or additives ever and can be used constantly with just a recharge tea between plantings. Good for the whole cycle and it does not need additives either as the life creates everything within it. sounds very promising
Sorry missed a part, wait what!?
Eco-thrive sounds so easy to deal with, is it on the market for sale as bags like lightmix etc.?
No nutes and additives?

Forgot to post my cute little auto's:
Chemdog
Dark devil
Northern light
Ny diesel
Doing great with almost no nutes in open ground
IMG-20190711-WA0026.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom