From Seed To Smoke - Hydroponic Blue Dream

High all:ciao:

Time for another quick update on the Bluedream. I transplanted the 2 plants into their own hydroponic reservoirs yesterday. I'm getting the blue dream ready to move into the tent in about a week. They are coming along nicely.

image13125.jpeg

image13126.jpeg

Woohoo! Almost time to take some clones ;-)

High OG :ciao:
Yeah, shouldn't be to long now. Maybe another month by the time clones are taken and rooted. I'll keep ya posted.;)
Cheers.

Ooh, got here just in time! Looks like the show's starting in earnest.

High Bubkas. Thanks for joining us: it's been pretty slow going so far but things are gonna start growing shortly. ;)

High everyone. Time for a little update.
The Blue dream have been in hydro reservoirs for two weeks now and they are growing well. Another week under the purple 240w LED light and then I'm going to put them into my tent under the big 440w LED to finish veg growth and then flower.

image13539.jpeg

image13538.jpeg

image13537.jpeg

High everyone.
Well, the tent has been freed up, so I put the two Blue Dream into the tent under the 440w LED.
They still will need to veg for a couple weeks at least before the flip to flower, but the growth should be gearing up now.

image13705.jpeg

Cheers. ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

High all, sorry for the lack of updates. Things are still moving along for the blue dream. Today is day 18 of flower and they are looking very perky.;)

image14826.jpeg

A look under the screen. I'll strip off everything under the screen on day 21 of flower. This allows the plants to concentrate their energy on the good stuff up top.
image37215.jpg

Looking good Stealth Buddy yep that was a bit of a wait and the difference from the last pic to this ones huge :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello David.
Yes please actually move this to completed. I had to move my grow a couple of weeks into flower and it pretty much killed everything. Ended up starting over again. Sorry for not updating you guys.
Cheeba.

Hello David.
Yes please actually move this to completed. I had to move my grow a couple of weeks into flower and it pretty much killed everything. Ended up starting over again. Sorry for not updating you guys.
Cheeba.

Oh No!! I hope everything works out and your garden gets going again.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom