Front page missing some stuff ?

jeeper

What happened to the front page ? I can't see who's online anymore . It's harder to find my online friends now . Is there any way to fix this ? :smokin:

Re: Front page missing some stuff ? ? ? ? ?

:( i really like/liked that "who's online" feature

Yeah ...me too ! It helps when you're lookin for your buddies . I really miss it . :smokin:

things are just being tweeked a bit and are fluid at the moment. you can find whose here by going to the forums page and looking down at the bottom. hope that helps :cool:
That helps ...I just personally liked it on the frontpage . Is it coming back to the frontpage soon or what ? ?

i'm not sure. not my area of moderation. i liked it there also but a site map on the frontpage might help new visitors find their way around easier. like i said its fluid and i don't think its final.

i'm just curious..

do you guys go to the frontpage when first coming here or do you start on a different page?

i'm not sure. not my area of moderation. i liked it there also but a site map on the frontpage might help new visitors find their way around easier. like i said its fluid and i don't think its final.

i'm just curious..

do you guys go to the frontpage when first coming here or do you start on a different page?

I almost always go to the front page. Unless I have been pretty active in a thread, I would usually go to that first, and then i'd head back to the home page to see what's up with the news, see who's online, ect..

Thank you guys for all your comments. We'll take them in consideration as we configre the new layout

You can get to the who's online screen by clicking on "Quick Link" at the top of the page in the 2nd green link bar. Its a lil pull down menu, Who's On-line is @ the bottom of the menu.

At leist I can find it in a few places now . Thanks everyone ! :smokin:

I ALWAYS go to the home page first. It has all the headlines. And I can see where I want to go first. Sometimes it depends on your priorities, but SOMETIMES it is what catches your eye....something you havent seen before, like a featured pic.
I personally liked my information right there at the top left, and who's online, in case I needed to talk to someone about something.
I dont mind the navigation bar, but maybe we could position under user info? And then when its a guest have the box be for a guest and the navigational system for them will be right under it, to help them get started.

too many people complain about not being able to navigate around the site, saying there is too much information and is too confusing...
too much information... at least we got something right...;)

i added navigation to the top left of the front page... you will get used to it...

you can still see who is online at the bottom of the forum page...
you'll get used to it after a couple of days...
if not, we change it back...

please see if you can get used to it, thanks.

You can't change things here, man! Especially when we're stoned, we're going to be confused as hell if things are different!
:laughtwo::laughtwo:That's how I found out ! :smokin: Stoned outta my head , came in . I thought I'd been redirected . Freaked me out .........:smokin:

I will TRY and get used to it then, But I still miss seeing MY little info box there.
Well change is good (mostly) and if the new people need a little extra help - we owe it to them to make it simply accessable.

:smokin:

I will TRY and get used to it then, But I still miss seeing MY little info box there.
Well change is good (mostly) and if the new people need a little extra help - we owe it to them to make it simply accessable.

:smokin:
I'm trying so hard . But I really do miss this stuff . Now I gotta click a few times and page down to see it all . :smokin: I figured it out here easy enough . Stoned and all . Can't the noobe's ? :hmmmm: Oh well , like ya said .......change is good I guess . ............................:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom