Frost Factory - Show me your glands!

Jack Herer day 65 I accidentally broke it off plant

Great way to sample them lol, she's almost done too. She's got some nice trichome crust on her. :bravo:Should tickle some fun spots for sure.

Thank you ! The first photo is gods gift , the second one is cherry pie and as for nugs they are thin mint Girl Scout cookies

The Gift looks beautiful, as do the others. I've got Bubba's Gift in late Veg now, going to flower in 3 weeks, she'll be good sized. :) Have you tried the smoke?

Buddha Tahoe OG Kush, Cali Connect, 9 week flower

IMA.jpg
IMAG7584.jpg

I have not tried the smoke yet gonna let it cure for a month or so. I think bubba is my favorite strain. My first grow was bubba pre 98. It gives me a good buzz without being to stupid or stuck on the couch.
I just wacked down an AC/DC pulled 3.5 oz dry. I'm really looking foreword to trying this one. I have not tried a hi CBD strain before and I hoping it's a total muscle relaxer.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Congrats on your harvest Mashby! She should be great smoke. The first nug pic in the first post is Lavendar crossed with Black Domina, grown Spring '13. :) In flower she leaned Lav...faded so nicely.

Yeah, harvested, trimmed, dried and now curing. I yielded 2.5 oz of nice bud and 0.5 oz of sugar leaf trim from just one plant. My lavender smells great and I tried some tonight (before cured) in my vaporizer. Great taste and effects. I think it was pretty good for a 1st grow of one plant.

For my second grow I have 2 clones from the lavender I just harvested and a silvertooth clone. They are finishing veg under a home built (scrap wood) scrog "screen" and I'll take clones from each when I flip to 12/12. The screen and training seems to be working great at keeping height more uniform so light can be closer and promoting more bud sites that will see light. Excited to see what I get in a couple months...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

from my first harvest about 2 months ago Ww auto (seedsman)

I was scrolling and saw the first pic, and was like...that's WW. Then I saw your tag lol. Looks like your glands are huge lol !

One of the first real high ratio strains. Let us know how you like it!

Great thread brother Staker.
Here's the bubble cheese and strawberry. About 4 weeks 12/12

Thanks man, it's kief central lol. Plants look fire bro. Going to love seeing your girls go in my garden if they look like that. :) Hope they sprout soon. I'll get them in the new update. :Namaste:

They good .

I'd smoke that! Looks like a great job brother :high-five:

Ace Peyote Purple
This one's been in the curing jar for a few months now. Still my frostiest plant ever so I couldn't resist showing her off one more time when I saw this thread.

image18065.jpeg

image18066.jpeg

image18067.jpeg

image18375.jpeg

image18373.jpeg

This is my first real grow. These
101e2f915dd92ae9290461421f0729ae.jpg
1efac9af4ac4c8c7ceadd120dc10ddb1.jpg
bba7e1c345a2a72c553bc32e3bf0634b.jpg
two more mature plants are Mother of Berries. I'm thinking they are maybe 3-4 weeks out from harvest .

Back
Top Bottom