Frost Factory - Show me your glands!

Ace Peyote Purple
This one's been in the curing jar for a few months now. Still my frostiest plant ever so I couldn't resist showing her off one more time when I saw this thread.

Ace is the place man, she looks incredible! Looks like the smoke can control space and time lol. Going to work my way around to that one, or a purple Thai. Nice work man. :Namaste:

This is a lower bud formation of an Amnesia Haze - from Ripper seeds 8th week of flowering will go 2-3 more weeks as others below will do the same.. (They are also in 8th week of flowering).
I can count the ambers, can you ? :)
She is a real Monster :) Super Lemon Haze - GHS
Those two are Chemdawg - from HBS

Love those mid-plant nugs, super frosty. Great strain selection, some real nice sativa noms there. Even that Chem hybrid is looking very sativa. You should be all set for wake and bake strains, the AH and SLH are the go to for that Imo. Real nice looking plants brother.

This is my first real grow. These two more mature plants are Mother of Berries. I'm thinking they are maybe 3-4 weeks out from harvest .

Congrats on your first grow. It wasn't that long ago that I started, so know that you can advance quickly - if you listen to what the plants tell you. Hope you have more successes, she looks great!
Sent from mikeytv

Dam Mikey, she's going white on ya! Cookies cross?

Coming down in 10 days. Devils' Harvest Strawberry Diesel, day 49 flower

d151.jpg
d511.jpg

I was scrolling and saw the first pic, and was like...that's WW. Then I saw your tag lol. Looks like your glands are huge lol !

One of the first real high ratio strains. Let us know how you like it!

Oh I like it. I picked this strain with the hopes of stopping mussel spasms. It has worked good at the for the three days I have tried it. I am a THC light weight and do get a good buzz of it. First 20 minutes of it give a head buzz and then a nice relaxed body.
I was lucky to have a good harvest of 3 1/2 oz good bud and 2 oz of small popcorn stuff and trim.
I think everyone should try this strain.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh I like it. I picked this strain with the hopes of stopping mussel spasms. It has worked good at the for the three days I have tried it. I am a THC light weight and do get a good buzz of it. First 20 minutes of it give a head buzz and then a nice relaxed body. I was lucky to have a good harvest of 3 1/2 oz good bud and 2 oz of small popcorn stuff and trim.
I think everyone should try this strain.

Congrats on your harvest, sounds like it turned out well. :Namaste: You could extract (make cannabutter) with the popcorn and trim, into coconut oil, and then make the most badassed brownies for smiling sleep.

Back
Top Bottom