Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Yeah. I'm trying to get in direct contact with a upper sales manager. Not the lower staff.
i thought for sure that your lights would be on there . i looked and didnt see them. i hope it all works out like its supposed too.

i bet youll triple your sales just being on amazon.people feel more comfortable ordering through amazon and theyll be able to use different payment methods .

Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Imagine getting a badass light off amazon? Lol Neil i agree if you get those lights on there you'll be in great shape. I had a security mishap so I had to have twelve emergency plant abortions and i only have what was flowering under the MINi. Had to chop almost two weeks early and I'm pissed but the MiNi will be collecting dust with our other four panels until this BS blows over. At least I'm not wearing the bracelets tho. Hopefully I can get in a better place and grab another panel eventually (eying the DS and the cob) so keep it up!

I do. I also ship COBs and Goliaths there. Both are larger yielding lights. I would consider one of those instead. They also don't need a light mover to pull 2-3 pounds per light per 4x4 area.
That sounds great because I'm not really interested in having a light mover. I've only just started growing indoors and he less 'moving parts' the better tbh. My Flower Tent is 2m x 2m x 2m. (I'm sorry I only know metric size). I want to swap out my HPS's before Summer cos we get proper brutal heat here. Thanks for the the reply. I'll be ordering one ASAP.

Verdict is in. Review of Auto Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion. Pick up some seeds from one of the sponsors. This stuff is good.

[video=youtube;r67q7B6FAU0]
[/video]
Nice review! I want to try an auto flower someday soon. Thanks!

Gotta grab that fedora! .

Really like those sour cracks. Look super frosty. Still Walter looked the frostiest. Amnesia I was surprised at her size after being blocked by Walter and the smelliscope. Some really frosty stuff by mephisto or maybe it is the spectrum of those awesome lights. Super Grow so far brother. Which plant you like best so far NL cheese?

My girlfriend still needs to record a smoke review, but she did smoke some Walter White today. It is more of a head high, but she said it is hard to pick which one is better, taste and strength wise, between that and Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion.

Colorado Cookies I think is my favorite so far and the sour cracks for how they grow. Sour cracks grow some thick buds. Sure not big yielders, but you make up for that with more plants.

If plant limited, then photos, I think, but you can still get big yields from NLxcheese for sure. It pulled 5.6 oz at the edge of the light in an over crowded area.

My girlfriend still needs to record a smoke review, but she did smoke some Walter White today. It is more of a head high, but she said it is hard to pick which one is better, taste and strength wise, between that and Colorado Cookies by Dutch Passion.

Colorado Cookies I think is my favorite so far and the sour cracks for how they grow. Sour cracks grow some thick buds. Sure not big yielders, but you make up for that with more plants.

If plant limited, then photos, I think, but you can still get big yields from NLxcheese for sure. It pulled 5.6 oz at the edge of the light in an over crowded area.

That is with a kick ass light though. No other lights are gonna get that at the edge. Cookies looked fantastic but was hoping for more from the smoke report. Some nice minty flavour or killer stone. Looked like great stuff and SS sure seemed high at the end.

Waltrr White after some curing. We are about to record Walter White review.

420-magazine-mobile484208429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom