Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Hey I'm subbed up! Looking into cob lighting for my 4x4 so very interested. I'd rather send my money to the guy that showed me how to pull over a pound of quality trees from a few 2gal pots filled with coco then a random cob lighting company.

Are these easy to get into if you wanted to change out a cob that goes bad or something? My blurple lights burn out twice already and I just want to make sure it's end user replaceable like if I made a diy cob fixture.

I'll have to check out the new videos when I get home.
Bro this light is looking better and better by the minute :passitleft: if you got one I would lose my peanuts

I did that for like 1000 times now never got n answer .
I called Neil and got a response and he spent some time with me answering all my questions. Light was shipped promptly and I am very pleased with it. I am finishing up a run with it. I have also built my own COB but I use the perfect sun light as well because it has uv as well for increased tricome production. Would love to try one of the perfect sun COB's but my extra cash flow is low right now due to legal troubles from my love of guns and assault rifles lol.
I'll post a couple pics of some autos I took the other day.

Day 20 update of frosty autos. Well, they are frosty genetics. I am pretty sure I will get them frosty.

[video=youtube;zGZNdCkgb44]
[/video]
Check out my journal. This is mine at day 20.
420-magazine-mobile1185400830.jpg

Oh, and in the near future, I am going to sponsor a grower with a Perfect Sun COB, so let's see your skills everyone.

Post me your latest journals.
Hey check check my journal out if u have time bout to buy a better camera but owe a lot to u n ur vids! M also in coco! Blooming two girls on day 14! Hope to see u there! It would b a honor and if I get to sponsor your light I promise I would crush it!!

Pinos Thunderpaws coco/perlite

I would also like a sponsorship. Years of growing experience. Years on 420 magazine. One COB light will do. I'll put it in my new sealed flower room with a perfect sun led. Has AC 78 degrees F lights on, 72 degrees lights off regulated. Dehumidifier with pump and drain line to outside set at 40% RH. Growing in coco with 4 years experience in strictly coco. Using AN sensi ph perfect coco nutes and tons of seeds on deck. Just popped 00 Bubblegum auto, Cheese Candy auto, and TGA subcool Space Bomb and placed in coco last night under a perfect sun led in a sealed veg room with CO2. Ready to go ;)

Back
Top Bottom