Frosty Mephisto Autos & More: Perpetual, COB LED, Coco Drip System

Thank you Pennywise, the wife is learning fast with my guidance. She still needs me to guide her through the process a lot, but she is doing more and more on her own. I think her next grow is going to go super well.

Some photos of the autos that are left. These are close to coming down. We will be planting 5 more then ever 40 days doing 4 more. So a perpetual harvest of five plants.

Wow that second pic you can see the frost and calyex all swollen up. That's a beautiful cola. I love my GOLIATH and my perfect sun cob. I haven't flowered under the cob yet but have some autos starting under it. The GOLIATH led is my favorite flower light in all my light collection AND I HAVE A LOT OF LIGHTS but I want to get the max yield so bad just saving up.for.it

I get a lot of questions asking me how I water my seedlings. This answers that.

We were just taking a break, but we will have updates soon for the new grow.

Old boy teddy E tells me that video will be up and running soon. I’ve bin on them for about a year or mere they are having the hardware installed. I enjoy video updates. It shows way better then photos do.

Started the plants. Here are the videos to catch you up. On day 22 now. All autoflowers under Max Yield and Person Sun COB.

Colorado Cookies, White n Bubbly, G14, Incredible Bulk, and Carnival.

Nice update, I've always wondered about the autos that stall out at like 2 inches tall. It does happen at times. Nice training method, should work well with fimming.

Back
Top Bottom