Frosty Vixen

Thanks DB...imma call you that, I have a chiropractor turned family who's name is Beth, I call her DB for Doctor Beth...reminds me of her every time I see it (even though she's a girl, that's a good thing)
Works for me. What are YOU smoking today?

Works for me. What are YOU smoking today?
I tapped in the 2 month cure Blue Cheese for a little bowl in the afternoon yesterday. Been hitting on my AK-47 as of late

I tapped in the 2 month cure Blue Cheese for a little bowl in the afternoon yesterday. Been hitting on my AK-47 as of late
I just got seeds for Chunkadelic from Humboldt and Funkadelic from Binary Selections. I think I'll run them together in grow #4!

Sorry couldn't find her

20211006_211944.jpg

Yep, Smokey Robinson -- good music for harvesting! Krissi1982, more of those great photos, please :p
Ohhhh yessss! I can hear myself singing now! You need to click on Ammys grow link below, tons of pics there! These were 3 from last night

20211007_231731.jpg

20211007_114246.jpg

20211006_114416.jpg

I just got seeds for Chunkadelic from Humboldt and Funkadelic from Binary Selections. I think I'll run them together in grow #4!
Sounds tantalizing! I am waiting to germ a GG Lemon Haze photo as soon as the space opens up once she's done, I am dropping one in a cup! And then after that I have a mixed bag of things, my bundle has an auto mix of Road Runner, Fruit, and Skunk, and more AK-47 plus the rest you see there. I have 28 seeds I'm holding on :nervous-guy: can't wait to watch yours, I bet they are going to be beautiful!! Two fun strains!!

20210919_144804.jpg

Looks like Ryan is stocking up for Stoned Alone :rofl:
Did you actually remember his name? I am FLOORED if you did...but yea, I don't think he realizes how much time I will be spending on them all and how stoned I'm gonna be from them all:laughtwo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:I just saw it on the receipt...i was like when did I ever mention his name....duuuuuhhhhh what do you think I'm doing right now? :rofl::lot-o-toke:

16337226463096045622809254977748.jpg

Awww hey man thanks a lot! What do you have going on right now
Hey there Frosty

I am an outdoor balcony grower, it's once a year thing. Right now it's already harvest season. Yours all look absolutely delicious.

Hey there Frosty

I am an outdoor balcony grower, it's once a year thing. Right now it's already harvest season. Yours all look absolutely delicious.
Thank you so much but that makes me sad...once a year is just not enough!

Well, ok... but outdoors they do get so reaaaally BIG I have to hide them from the neighbors!
I don't know how you hide an outdoor balcony grow. I'd love to see that Em

Sorry, I was away for two days and didn't see your reply. How can one hide a balcony grow from neighbors? It is very tricky. Stealth techniques. For example, almost no one could see my balcony grow last year, the west-facing one. The house was positioned just so. This year I had to get a bit more inventive, but here's a sample of last year's stealth balcony grow.

Back
Top Bottom