Frozen In Time

luvpiff

Mayday!!
My plant is 10 1/2 into 12/12 and she is way behind her schedule. The strain is called Big Band and is suppose to flower in 63 days. Theres nothing wrong with the plant, she is very healthy shes just what I call "frozen". If anyone has any advice or experience with this kind of thing it would be much appreciated. thx
IMAG03744.jpg

What's the day/night temp? High swing can freeze growth...
Container size? Small container can cause root bound which may freeze growth...
hey 12/12 thx for stopping by buddy. The day/night temps are pretty much the same. temps, ph and rh% have been right on the money. Im using the 3in mesh pot bcnl provided for the bloombox setup. Do they ever unfreeze lol? I have noticed alittle difference but nothing major. hopefully they will change overnight.

I am using a 20lb co2 tank. thx for stopping in fratdogg223!

I'm willing to bet thats your issue...It's not a topic I've seen discussed often, but I've been told by growers infinitely more experienced than me than co2 should be stopped midway through flower or the plants will take forever to finish. I believe DocBud had a similar experience he talked about in one of his journals...I'll try to find it to see at what point he lowers the co2 now.

Edit: Here is where he talked about it: DocBud's Next Medical Grow

I'm willing to bet thats your issue...It's not a topic I've seen discussed often, but I've been told by growers infinitely more experienced than me than co2 should be stopped midway through flower or the plants will take forever to finish. I believe DocBud had a similar experience he talked about in one of his journals...I'll try to find it to see at what point he lowers the co2 now.

Edit: Here is where he talked about it: DocBud's Next Medical Grow

Nice work Fratdogg223!! This really helps me out big time. Co2 off...

I was going to add, count the flowering weeks from when you saw the first real bud sites. So in this case take off 2 or 3 weeks. So it's closer to 7.5 or 8.5 weeks in.

Also if you use something like green fuse or floralisicous plus or super thrive they can all prolong flowering in some cases.

Also make sure to check the trichs, sometimes the hairs don't correlate to the trichs, mostly they do. Personally i go by hairs most of the time, unless i suspect somethings up.

I was going to add, count the flowering weeks from when you saw the first real bud sites. So in this case take off 2 or 3 weeks. So it's closer to 7.5 or 8.5 weeks in.

Also if you use something like green fuse or floralisicous plus or super thrive they can all prolong flowering in some cases.

Also make sure to check the trichs, sometimes the hairs don't correlate to the trichs, mostly they do. Personally i go by hairs most of the time, unless i suspect somethings up.

Sounds good to me Karr. Muchos gracias amigo!

Back
Top Bottom