Fruit Bubblers

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
We are nearly at the end of a southern hemisphere summer. It was a hot one but after the heat and the fires we can sit back and chill for a while. Chilling leads to reflection and I got to thinking that 420'ers in the north may have been as creative as me in devising alternate smokin' methods. I broke my bubbler and the wife sent me to the store to replace it. The store I wanted was closed so I improvised and bought a watermelon. I got it home, reamed out a hollow, stuck a cone in and tried it out. The smoke was sooo cool and moist and tasted of the sweet melon. The wife was veeery happy at my choice of stopgap bubbler. If it wasn't so sloppy I would have made it my permanent bubbler. Only bad thing was that you couldn't eat the melon afterwards.
I was wondering whether anyone else has used fruit for a bubbler?

Made fruit pipes out of apples and a banana(na) one time, never a bubbler though. +rep for creativity

EDIT oh and btw its nice to see some aussies on here

We used Orange Juice in a bubbler last weekend. It was very smooth smoke. And of course my dumb friend tried to drink it (and failed) after we were done lol.

We used Orange Juice in a bubbler last weekend. It was very smooth smoke. And of course my dumb friend tried to drink it (and failed) after we were done lol.

lol... I would never put orange juice in my bubbler, sounds like a mess.
or try to drink bubbler water for that matter

Well cleaning was actually pretty easy, and it was worth it. I would never try to drink it either, but my friends arent lacking in ingorance. ;)

ive never done fruit bowls or anything like that before.. i only smoke out of glass pipes,bongs and stuff... i like to try the fruit method...

I only did the fruit stuff when i was poor as crap...it works and they are very disposable if you need to ge trid of it quick

Back
Top Bottom