Fruity Flavors

Joshua2018

420 Member
I’m planning my next run and am looking for recommendations. What are the most flavorful; Blueberry, Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, and Lemon strains available in seed form?
I’m thinking DJ Short for Blueberry (either Blueberry or True Blueberry)
Possibly going with Strawberry Amnesia from Dinafem. I’d like Strawberry Cough, but I can’t find anything officially from Kyle Kushman and have heard weird things about Dutch Passion’s version.
Possibly Grape Ape for Grape.
C-99 or Pineapple Express/Kush/Skunk?
Super Lemon Haze for lemon?

Now that Grimm is producing them again. C-99 should be good for pineapple. I've had Jack Herer that had a great pineapple smell and flavor. That's where they found Cindy

Thanks. I’m going with C99 for pineapple and contacted Grimm in hopes of getting a pineapple pheno (although you never really know). I think I’ll go with Super Lemon Haze. I’ve just heard that Greenhouse kind of sucks these days. Haha. I’m going to try Strawberry Amnesia by Dinafem as well. And I think I’m going to try Cali Connection Grape Kush or Grape OG for Grape. I may try Cherry Cordial by TGA for some cherry flavor. Has anyone tried any of the flavorful TGA strains like Lemon Stilton or Grape Lime Ricky? Their Jillybean had an incredible orange flavor.

TGA is one of the few places that tell you exactly what you are going to get. They are right more then not on all strain info and the pheno's you can expect. Always worth trying their genetics. I have multiple strains by them. Only reason I don't grow them more often is I want the ability to regenerate and self the keepers. Don't believe all you here about Greenhouse. I personally have never had a problem with there genetics.

Thanks for the reply. I also like TGA, although sometimes it’s nice to have a feminized seed just so I don’t have to put effort into a plant that ends up being a male.
With that said, I ended up purchasing DJ Short’s Blueberry, Cali Connection’s Strawberry OG and Grape Kush, Greenhouse’s Super Lemon Haze and Brothers Grimms’ C99. We’ll see what happens... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom