frustrated - I need help please

Mrmetfan

This is my first grow. I'm growing in happy frog soil and use fox farm fertilizer. I. Have a 400 watt hpS/ mh lights. I have very low humidity in room / tent. Good ventilation also. I never check pH. Because I was told at store that its not necessary for soil grows. I was told it could be mold but like I said its low humidity. I am depressed. First 3 of my supposedly feminized seeds were male. Now I maybe be losing another plant. The strain giving me problems is by sensi seeds called super skunk auto.started with 8 now down to 4 possibly 3 after this. So here's my issue I threw this one away last night. I gave up hope because its problems were just getting worse.
20140322_1827091.jpg

Now I see this plant getting symptoms. Is this the same thing u think? Should I throw this away asap? If u notice the white spot I think this may be dew to when I fed her that some nutrients dried on it. Because where some gets on floor in grow tent it leaves a white spot also and I wipe it up. I have no idea what's happening. I need any advice that u guys wanna give.
20140323_134134.jpg
20140323_134041.jpg
20140323_134056.jpg

My 2 older plants are chemdog autos. They have some issues too but I sure am not tossing them. They smell so awesome. I hope they have a lot longer to fatten up being there autos they'll stop when they want I guess. This just may be nute burn I assume. Like I said though any responses are appreciated. O one last thing I hope u guys don't think its mold it has me freaking out. The one I through away in the first pic was definitely not burned. I never gave it any fertilizer. Any way here's my adults( I'll put them in next post I forgot to upload

Heres the chemdogs I said I would put. They have bad leaves too. Are these all tied together or seperate issues. Also I hope these babies get fatter. How much longer can I expect them to go. There 60 day from seed to harvest is up next week
20140323_141123.jpg
20140323_141138.jpg
20140323_141209.jpg
20140323_141159.jpg
20140323_141151.jpg

Hey! What nutes are you using? You also said your humidity is very low? How low? I was looking at the nute deficiency chart it says toxicity is caused by low humidity. Causing brownish/rust spots on the leaves. Maybe that's the case? You should def check out the nute deficiency chart! Anyways man good luck I hope they recover nicely!

Back
Top Bottom