Frustrated new grower

You ain't a dumb yank mate I just get annoyed easily and thought instead of all that you coulda just asked the question no hard feeling which is why I had a melon for each of us lol looking yellow on top is that the hps or you got deficiency problems going on?

That is Snowman after 1 week of flush and under HPS. It was fading out for harvest.

Nice .no hard feelings anyway mate head to my journal if you fancy a nosey wanted a journal but don't know how to start is it's name .you got a journal il follow that always looking for new methods

Hey Chicky, I too have seen you posts (and I'm following your WW grow..) but I don't know shit so I can only tell you that I'm looking for answers and learning as I go as well. I figured I'll kill a couple of girls learning, ask a few questions ( which also have been barely answered), and MAYBE by my second or third grow I'll have a decent yield. Perk up girl! Your girls look on point to me ( I'm jealous of them by the way..).

Hey Chicky, I too have seen you posts (and I'm following your WW grow..) but I don't know shit so I can only tell you that I'm looking for answers and learning as I go as well. I figured I'll kill a couple of girls learning, ask a few questions ( which also have been barely answered), and MAYBE by my second or third grow I'll have a decent yield. Perk up girl! Your girls look on point to me ( I'm jealous of them by the way..).
Thank you! You're totally right, just need to learn as I go and eventually I'll know what's up lol. Seems like there isn't enough time in the day to do all the research that's needed. Lol Thanks for following along!

Does anyone else feel like new growers are ignored on this site? I've asked for help a few times since I started a couple months ago, and i almost never get a response. The few that have responded have been very nice and helpful.. Also have had good response on my journal but the forums and FAQs is like nothing.

I feel like it's biased against new people, and only popular, experienced growers get the help they need. Maybe it's how I'm posting?

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but I really had high hopes for this site

Hey bro sorry about that I'm no expert by any means but ask away if I can help u I sure will

Glad your here to help. Still don't understand how I was obnoxious. Maybe I'm just a dumb yank though.
420-magazine-mobile591929717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1107470583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1527082305.jpg
What strain is that bud. Looks great

You needing help?

Unsulphated you is better .how's your grow looking buddy any pics ;)

420-magazine-mobile873436098.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104996547.jpg

2 week of flowering, Kera WW Auto

Yours is getting to the fun bit now you got a journal..... 1 sec il Hijack this thread as the problem was solved..

5th week flower 1heavy weight fruit punch 2 strain hunter money makers and 1 humbolt sourD which has the arm size colar she's got 2 but there pics I took the other day I ain't seen them today yet light goes on in a hour

420-magazine-mobile1099705658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1567710474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859052217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2109259857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754799036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1258619856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121499912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649301641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1381825712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile524807784.jpg

Yours is getting to the fun bit now you got a journal..... 1 sec il Hijack this thread as the problem was solved..

5th week flower 1heavy weight fruit punch 2 strain hunter money makers and 1 humbolt sourD which has the arm size colar she's got 2 but there pics I took the other day I ain't seen them today yet light goes on in a hour

420-magazine-mobile1099705658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1567710474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859052217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2109259857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754799036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1258619856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121499912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649301641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1381825712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile524807784.jpg
Those are some sexy plants!!!! Looking good robbo94

So do I mate but at the end of the day he wouldn't be here himself if he didn't need help on his grows people use this to share knowledge not tell someone to research and buy a book when you probably looked but couldn't find what you needed I hate people who are obnoxious everyone here seems friendly but that guy hit a nerve with his comment so for me he can wedge a melon up his arse

Robbo94, you are right on bro. I'm fairly new here also and I know where Chikto, is coming from. Some people are just plain rude but also once you do get a journal going and so forth I did get better responses.
We here should all get along. To much BS going on now and in the world for people here on 420 to be idiots. Were all here for one thing, to learn to grow cannibis! Also Chikto, you can always ask a guy named DocBud, he knows a lot and will get back to you. He also has some nice journals that will answer your questions probably. Good Luck!...✌️

Robbo94, you are right on bro. I'm fairly new here also and I know where Chikto, is coming from. Some people are just plain rude but also once you do get a journal going and so forth I did get better responses.
We here should all get along. To much BS going on now and in the world for people here on 420 to be idiots. Were all here for one thing, to learn to grow cannibis! Also Chikto, you can always ask a guy named DocBud, he knows a lot and will get back to you. He also has some nice journals that will answer your questions probably. Good Luck!...✌️

Docbuds a beast got his own living soil called docbudhighbrixx worth looking into if you can get it ..

Back
Top Bottom