Fsanti's NukeDaddy - COB LED W/QBS Grow

Thanks guy! And welcome. I just wanna grow that leg sized nug. Lol
I saw that thing.....who wouldn't sub in lol....pull this shit off!

Enlighten me, I don't remember seeing it, even though I read all of your journal..... What is that light setup?

Pm me if u need to.

Alittle update on the tents.
I was finally able to complete the veg room with lights/tables/ reservoirs etc all functioning and timed.
Also an update on the nukedaddy seeds all popped a tap root.
Planted into root riot cubes and just waiting for them to pop there heads up.
Also got a few clones to fill up the tray.
420-magazine-mobile1177840759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile526729393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1146749467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1992544638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile367244067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407318672.jpg

As for the lights they are vero 29se 5-35k and 4-4K 50watt chips. Powered by a meanwell 480-1400b driver. Also got the growmau5 initiator puck for lights out.

I feel you man! I stare at them so hard thinking there going to pop out in an instant lol .

Hey man nice set ups you got going. This comment had me cracking up. Lol
But love your cob set up. I recently got a cob set up for my 2x2 tent. It's not going very well but hopefully my ladies will take off.

I have a question. Your plants seem to be doing very well to the cobs. How hard are you running them? Do you have a dimmer for them or are they on full blast? How far away from the plants to you keep the light? I'm new with cobs and don't want my ladies to die.

Hey man nice set ups you got going. This comment had me cracking up. Lol
But love your cob set up. I recently got a cob set up for my 2x2 tent. It's not going very well but hopefully my ladies will take off.

I have a question. Your plants seem to be doing very well to the cobs. How hard are you running them? Do you have a dimmer for them or are they on full blast? How far away from the plants to you keep the light? I'm new with cobs and don't want my ladies to die.

Thanks mike! Greatly appreciated! Sorry to hear about your ladies Man.

But here are a few pics of my setups. With a little details.

So this one in my 5x7 tent is a 9 light cob setup running 9 vero29 se chips 5-35k and 4-4K chips. The driver is a meanwell hlg 480-1400b for the external dimmable option. For 50watts a chip at 1.4amps @ max output for total of 450watts. Right now as they are covering a 3x6 table I'm running at about 400 watts give or take a few watts. 300 of the reading on the pic is from the rest of the equipment give or take a few watts. The lights are at 18-20" right now until the little ones tell me otherwise. Same height setting for the blureple led light.
I am only driving them at about a 1/2 of the chips potential they can put out up to 75watts per chip with a 2100ma driver.

420-magazine-mobile546990135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353637136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223824271.jpg

Great setup and strains. I'm interested in the Nuke Daddy seeds as well. I'll keep an eye on your progress for sure!

Sorry about the clones and crash.

You handled it!

Thanks mike! Greatly appreciated! Sorry to hear about your ladies Man.

But here are a few pics of my setups. With a little details.

So this one in my 5x7 tent is a 9 light cob setup running 9 vero29 se chips 5-35k and 4-4K chips. The driver is a meanwell hlg 480-1400b for the external dimmable option. For 50watts a chip at 1.4amps @ max output for total of 450watts. Right now as they are covering a 3x6 table I’m running at about 400 watts give or take a few watts. 300 of the reading on the pic is from the rest of the equipment give or take a few watts. The lights are at 18-20” right now until the little ones tell me otherwise. Same height setting for the blureple led light.
I am only driving them at about a 1/2 of the chips potential they can put out up to 75watts per chip with a 2100ma driver.

420-magazine-mobile546990135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353637136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223824271.jpg

Awesome. I am using the CLU048 1212 3500k(citizens I believe). I have 4 cobs and
can reach 200w. I'm currently running them at about 80w. I think I found what my problem was. Not watering enough. Hopefully they will bounce back.

Well I'm subbed and again sweet set up! Happy growing man!

Great setup and strains. I'm interested in the Nuke Daddy seeds as well. I'll keep an eye on your progress for sure!

Sorry about the clones and crash.

You handled it!

Right on thanks vex. Yea I saw them on the website and said buying. So bought 5 of them bad boys. Got one about to poke it's head out.

And the girls made a full recovery after the crash thank god!

I also got sum Dewey seed inserts they came out with. Thru a few seeds into them to see how they perform.

Right on thanks vex. Yea I saw them on the website and said buying. So bought 5 of them bad boys. Got one about to poke it's head out.

And the girls made a full recovery after the crash thank god!

I also got sum Dewey seed inserts they came out with. Thru a few seeds into them to see how they perform.

420-magazine-mobile2016300533.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604166011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269650113.jpg

Also congrats on your yield vex! Sorry wasn't what u expected but maybe next Man!
Thanks, man.

I think I was just upset with my drying method decision. I'm beyond happy with the haul in my small space. That flux grow taught me a lot! .

Back
Top Bottom