Fsanti's NukeDaddy - COB LED W/QBS Grow

Also alittle update on the nukedaddy!
She has popped her head up and is up and running!
420-magazine-mobile516521084.jpg

Sorry I stand corrected I read the label and mammoth p is organic and omri listed.
Got some on its way....thank you for the info!

420-magazine-mobile300936389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036500348.jpg

Alittle update on the nukedaddy! She is building her roots up. Let see if we can get her nice and big.
Gave her sum silica blast/ calmag/ roots excel/ and sum liquid karma all @ 380ppm to 1 gallon ro water.

Nice roots!

alright ladies and gents.

got a situation on my hands cannot decide weather to put the nukedaddy in dwc, addwc, or adwc, to many to chooce from any suggestions? as of right now she went into the dewey with the clones.
also got sum nice roots from sum of my clones after about 6 days.

420-magazine-mobile1252181841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837148771.jpg

And here's a picture of the big girls. I moved them over to the tent. Getting the inside closet ready for a veg room. Just ordered up the new xpl2 from rapid let see how well those perform. Should be equivalent if not brighter than a t5 65k but only running at 60watts.
420-magazine-mobile946530304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611658359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093219185.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1252181841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837148771.jpg

And here's a picture of the big girls. I moved them over to the tent. Getting the inside closet ready for a veg room. Just ordered up the new xpl2 from rapid let see how well those perform. Should be equivalent if not brighter than a t5 65k but only running at 60watts.
420-magazine-mobile946530304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611658359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093219185.jpg
Holy shit dude, your space is awesome large! What size is that space, how many watts of led and or cob are you using for your space?

As far as your choices for planting, the dwc grows that I have seen lately seem to be growing some amazing plants as far as volume and quality....... That would make my decision for me if I had the choice. To be honest I'm not sure what adwc stands for?

Holy shit dude, your space is awesome large! What size is that space, how many watts of led and or cob are you using for your space?

As far as your choices for planting, the dwc grows that I have seen lately seem to be growing some amazing plants as far as volume and quality....... That would make my decision for me if I had the choice. To be honest I'm not sure what adwc stands for?

The tents are 5x10's and in one of them are 9 vero29se @ 450watts
And in the other are 8 vero 29se with 2 qb boards all @ around 900+ watts so maybe 1500 total watts.

I really like the cob set ups I see. I'm just a little too intimidated to build one myself.

They are very efficient forsure.already saw a significant drop in my electric bill.

Just try it man you will not be disappointed. Many videos out there to follow for direction. And if u get stuck just ask bro.

Im here to help as well as take advice.

They are very efficient forsure.already saw a significant drop in my electric bill.

Just try it man you will not be disappointed. Many videos out there to follow for direction. And if u get stuck just ask bro.

Im here to help as well as take advice.

Well I do get bored sometimes insomnia kicks in. I'll do some research. I may very well take you up on some pointers. Thanks! Looking forward to your update.

Back
Top Bottom