Fsanti's NukeDaddy - COB LED W/QBS Grow

420-magazine-mobile569274761.jpg

So disappointing to have to chop these bitches but right now they are just a waste of space thanks a lot nukeheads! Will be posting pics of the chop on Sunday! Happy thanksgiving you guys! 6 fucking weeks and no buds! Flip date was 10/16!

Wow. What a shit show. Really sad to hear this terrible news. What a shame. And you actually bought them too, not like it was sponsored freebies

Yea man that's what really pissed me off. Especially my wife. I hit them up trying to get sum advise but all they claim is that they have no problems and that they run over 30,000 sq ft of commercial grow. And they even sent me a link to a website on how to grow. Lol what a fuckin joke they are man.

Well we've all heard of autoflowers. NukeHeads with the breakthrough new strain "neverflowers"
That blows bro, I'd ask if your timers messed up but I know better .

Lmfao that's there signature strain bro! Lol it's all good man I even went as far as to drop the time by an hr and add a shit ton of photo red and far red lighting.

Almost bought nukehead seeds lastnight, but 28bucks a seed and non fem I couldn't take the chance of getting all males. 6weeks and no flower that's crazy. What really baffles me is it's not just 1 plant.

Almost bought nukehead seeds lastnight, but 28bucks a seed and non fem I couldn't take the chance of getting all males. 6weeks and no flower that's crazy. What really baffles me is it's not just 1 plant.

That's what I'm saying bro it was all 6. The nukehead had maybe a nug starting to develop but that's about it. And I doubt my lighting has anything to do with it. Cause I've seen strains flower under metal halide bulbs all day and t5 65k.

What do u mean red lighting when the lights were off, u mean the red by itself without the other lights on?

Rapidled sells photo/far red led kits that aid in the photosynthesis a and b process. No joke if u have this kit leave it on all the time and your girls will be praying for the light when they go on and even before the light goes on they will be looking for it.

Well I seriously hoped it wasn't the plant but I know you know your shit. I'm growing one right now and she's gonna be flipped soon. I am only running two smallish cabs, perpetual, one for veg and one for flower. If that happens to ours, I'm thrown off and will have to buy weed while I wait to catch up. Fingers crossed .

For a second I thought u meant u had em on during lights out lmao again, I know better than to think that!
From what I read I think he means the red was on all the time...i think.

I really hope non of the other members here will have this happen. I know a bunch have bought and a bunch were sponsored. Which doesn't really matter because either way they take up resources. Nutes. Time. Space. TLC. Power.

And I figured you would get some bullshit reply like that from them. Well a million seeds a month sold but there's no chance any of them will ever fuck up.

We all know why, "ALL THE OTHER SEEDS BANKS ARE IN COMPETITION WITH US"

Not gonna waste my time sharing my thoughts about our dear sponsor, I will just say it's disappointing that you had to go thru it, nd disappointing that they are not even willing to consider helping you out.

Starting this journal to just cover the progress on the nukeheads nukedaddy strain as well as 2 mystery seeds that were shipped with my seed order.

so one day i decided to go onto the NUKEHEADS site and see if they had any new strains out there which they did. saw that they had crossed the nukeheads with the ken estes gdp! so what did i do i bought 5 nuke daddy seeds and received those bad boys with in 3 days! also got 4 extra mystery seeds along with the order which i thought was pretty rad. thanks again nukeheads!

i will be growing these seeds in an ebb and flow system as well as a couple of potted containers. seeds will be having there tips cut and into a cup of ro water with sum roots excel gold and sum z7 phd to 6.0. after they have sunk to the bottom in about 3-4 hrs. i will be placing into a damp paper towel and into a dark area they go. id say for about 12hrs till they pop a tap root. after that they will go into root riot peat moss cubes and into the dome they go till they sprout and develop sum strong roots. after that we will be placing into our hydrobay 5x10 grow tent.

inside our veg tent we have a 2x2 flood tray in the mean time were we have sum nukeheads chemdawg and headband clones i cut about 2 weeks ago. they are all in home made red solo cups with shitload of hole thru them lol. didnt have enough 3in net pots lol. the chemdawg and headband clones will be moved into the flower tent in about another 2 weeks for sum righteous nugs to be grown i hope lol! i also have sum clones also from nukeheads in the dewey misters those are nukeheads, blue dream, la con. the flood tray is filled with hydroton to cover the roots. tray is flooded every 3 hrs for 7min intervals. we will be getting a bigger flood tray here in a few day to alow more clones to be grown. the resevoir is a 12 gallon hd tote modified. with 2 250 gph water pump and also a ridiculously big water chiller 1/4hp i know way to big for the res. just or the mean time till we get a 55gallon res.

as for the flower room we will be running the same setup with a 3x6 flood tray with a 55 gallon hd tote for res. as well as 2 400 gph acctive aqua pump with a 4 outler air pump with 4 medium air stones for sum great nutrient oxygenation. i will be posting pics here shortly on my nuke daddy seeds and nutrient line up as well as pics on the veg room and bloom rooms. oh and almost forgot about the cob build we will be havin for the bloom room so stay tuned 420 fam!

Watching and learning.

Red lights would be on all the time. Night and day. Was supposed to aid in the flowering process and cut time down. If they even went into flower.

Rapidled sells photo/far red led kits that aid in the photosynthesis a and b process. No joke if u have this kit leave it on all the time and your girls will be praying for the light when they go on and even before the light goes on they will be looking for it.

Oh man! You leave the red lights on 24/7? If I understand what im reading correctly, Im positive thats why they didnt flower. I think for the red flower initiator light to work its 15 minutes on before lights on and 15 on after lights off. Leaving red light on for 24hours a day will keep you in veg though.

Back
Top Bottom