Fudo’s Organic RQS Blue Mystic & SM Jack Herrer Under COBs

plants look beautiful. Good thing you plan on being locked in the house for the next few weeks, cause u have some hanging/trimming coming up.

How's daughter?
Thanks nobody, she’s fine. She shook off the fever and now she’s back to normal running around the house. Never did get tested for anything.

Good morning! Pots are a still pretty damp. I need to go to the store and stock up. I have enough for the next few waterings but I’ll be running out soon.

Both BM’s colas are going to be the 1st to flop over, they’re almost there now. I’ll get some good stakes if they have them too. This all depends on if there’s anything open of course.

You can see the colas on their way over.
7BCB14DC-7E6A-465F-A8CB-48E3346979ED.jpeg

U could just send him a bunch you got ...eh PC...don't u have three boxes of them....thats wat your wifey said...lmfao....:rofl::rofl:
The funny thing is I ordered more stakes and they are coming from the Zon so I know she will be wondering why in the hell I need more bamboo stakes :jawdropper::rofl:

Went to Home Depot and picked up 2 packs of 6’ bamboo stakes. 6 in a pack. They didn’t have any shorter ones. I’ll get more later. How many you buy @PCaddict? A whole pallet full? I remember somebody teasing you about it lol.

Funny thing is I have more Stakes coming from the Zon and she will be home this week when they come. I know she is going to wonder why in the hell I keep buy stakes ;)
Are those the stakes they sell in 1/2 dozen packs? They come shipped in a QB boxes? Lol

Good morning! I went in immediately after lights on and started rearranging. I moved the exhaust fan little to the left which gave me room to raise the cobs. I then lowered the center light a bit. The result is a more uniform foot print at 5000 lux. I might raise the center a little, it’s got some 5300 spots. I’ll keep an eye out. Raising the cobs always helps the temp. Holding at 83F 53H with the door closed. Hope it stays that way, I can’t keep opening it up, they smell way to good.

I accidentally pushed over the filter. Lucky accident because it freed it up and now I have better flow. The pitch changed. Probably has the added Benefit of exposing new carbon surface area too. Idk.

Watered a gallon with all the fixings. Using the best available light means pulling the front plants closer to the door. Now I am really out of space but better air flow. Plants seem to have firmed up a bit, I only had to stake and tie a few. They’re fattening up nicely and look happy. I think they want some bananas though. Next time.
F7BE8055-EDFB-436E-BFA3-72AC9C665867.jpeg
CD1E050E-B698-4C05-86C4-8C6B01ABB3B9.jpeg
0BD0AA36-536A-4336-BF9A-C37692F6BFDE.jpeg
7AC0F5B3-0DDF-42C0-B481-73E14E64C0B7.jpeg
583D4FC5-04E6-43B2-9C85-A58F4BB37280.jpeg

:bravo: :thumb: I see you cant really raise the COBs on the left where the plants are the tallest because of your exhaust fan. I know it would be a lot of work but could you switch them around where the shorter plants are under the COBs that cant be raised any further

Really I have the plants on the wrong sides. I’ll switch them later. The Jacks were supposed to be the tall ones. :thedoubletake:
You had responded to that when I was writing my replay about switching the plants around

:bravo: :thumb: I see you cant really raise the COBs on the left where the plants are the tallest because of your exhaust fan. I know it would be a lot of work but could you switch them around where the shorter plants are under the COBs that cant be raised any further
Yeah that’s the plan. I was going to put the fan in the corner and filter in the other upper corner to permanently fix the problem. Then I thought you’re bound to break a branch, so I’ll just switch them for now, maybe tomorrow. Right now the stink is under control and that’s paramount.

Back
Top Bottom