Full lighting on week 1 or add slowly as plant grows

TrueLad

Hey
I am thinking of putting the seed into a cup then when it grows a bit plant it on his final flower pot.
When it's on the cup (until the plant comes out) it needs 0 light right?

After i tranplant it into the final flower pot should i give him full light 4x45watt cfls or should i slowly open the cfls 1 by 1 every couple of days(when it grows a bit) so i wont burn it ?

Also should i use the fans since week 1? so there will be airflow (i have 1 fan at the botoom incoming air and 1 fan at top outcoming air and 1 to blow the fans (i prob wont use this one until plant grows i think)).

Also for flowering stage i am going to mix the light
1x45watt 6500k
3x30watt 2700k
1x45w 2700k

Is it a good idea or i should just replace the 45w 6500k with 45w 2700k

And last are 180w cfl's good enough for 3 plants or is it too much/low?

Thank you all :)

My girls get 400w of full led power from the day they push up above the dirt. Keep your lights away a bit when small but I can't see an issue. Read your seedling, she will tell you if she's too hot.

Thanks mate was thinking the same since i am using cfls and they don't burn the plant . Also how much would be away i was thinking around 5 inches for the same reason that i am using cfls and they dont burn the plant. What do you think?

Thank you.

Use the back of your hand as a measure. If it burns hand it will burn plants. 5 inches sounds ok for seedlings tho

Thanks lad .Also do you think 180watt clf's are okey for 3 plants or is it too much/low ?

Sorry for all the questions but it's my very first grow.

Back
Top Bottom