Fumigus' Opinions on Canadian Commercial Weed

So like I’ve said, the activity levels in my mind are prone to daily fluctuations, and the last two days were examples of both extremes. The day before yesterday was hyperactive and alert, whereby I had no difficulty focusing on things and getting them done. When my Concerta wore off around suppertime (I was able to hold off taking it – good thing) it was a seamless transition into a still-alert state.

Yesterday was another matter altogether. I woke feeling out of touch with my environment and knowing it was going to be a real crapper of a day. It was reinforced when not even my meds would bring me out of it. And I had to finish a deck and start to put siding on a shed with a friend. Going to get materials I missed every other turn, drove past destinations, ran a red light, ad nauseum. On top of that I had to take off for a few minutes and went off with the nailer. But at least he understands my situation.

(Timespan: 1 phone call)

Well, that was the psychologist. Seems my appointment wasn’t yesterday; it was an hour and a half ago. This time I have it stored in my phone. See what I mean?

But yeah, I didn’t put in many nails yesterday, nor did I hang much siding, which we were at when the meds wore off. Well... As I predicted, it wasn’t the seamless transition like the day before, but a full-fledged crash back into mass confusion whereby when I turned my head it was almost like my vision had to catch up with me when my eyes stopped moving. I think I started to say something yesterday about what I was smoking, but every time I got on here I was dragged off by the proverbial nose ring like a cow at milking time. When the day was over I felt like I was dragged through a ditch filled with broken glass and iodine.

So far today I’m in better shape than yesterday. It doesn’t feel like there was any iodine in that ditch I was dragged through. But on the plus side, I didn’t get on the go early today because of the weather so I was able to hold off dropping my speed until almost dinnertime, thus giving me extra time into the evening before turning stupid again.

I was smoking uncured Hash Plant since I woke at 6:00. I’m not going to call this a smoke report per se because this stuff is not cured or anything, but I’ll talk about it anyway. I grew them from seeds I bought from Crop King and cut to dry last week. It’s somewhat harsh to smoke but it hits you the way HP is supposed to. Before you smoke it, make sure all your chores are done. Fuck, before you smoke this stuff, make sure you go for a piss. After smoking this stuff you won’t be able to get off the couch so you’ll probably go in your pants and not care.

This stuff hits me like nothing I’ve bought at the store over the past three years. The headrushes are intense and seem to last for minutes, and when I come out of them I’m reduced to nothing but a bowl of worm-infested fish guts that was left to the elements for three days.

But yeah... ADHD effects. I'd recommend it for a racing mind in the evening, but if you got things to do in the daytime you’ll be way too fucked up. Like I am here now. I just had a tremendous internal debate on whether to close the curtain to block the sun or remain sitting here sweating. By sheer intestinal fortitude I walked the five feet and pulled the drape. Yeah, a real good evening relaxer for sure. Or a daytime relaxer. Either way. Certainly it did nothing to enhance my focus, which I find tends to isolate me from the environment and leave me with my thoughts. Not always a good thing.

But I can definitely see it having real positive applications for anxiety and numerous physicals issues involving pain or muscle tensions.

As for recreational purposes, it is just the thing if you want to watch a TV show where you don’t have to follow the plot. Something mind-numbing where you don’t have to put any independent intelligent thought into it. Like a televangelist. If you smoke yourself to hallucination, you can even put up with one of those idiots.

I don’t think there’s much else I can think of right off, but I’m on autopilot anyway. I’m going to fire up another cone of Twd Indica. I’ll eventually have something good to say about it, but that’s for another time. Not that it’s bad now... it’s good but the good I have to say is.. aw, fuck it. Later.

And so just to see, I mixed together some HP and some CBD weed from the store and sparked it up. I buy 1g prerolls for that all the time. Now I'm just useless. But I'll sleep good with no dreams bothering me. The wife won't get a knee in the kidneys either.

Just a day or two without weed - of any kind - brings on the nocturnal manifestations of some PTSD brought on over the years. When I was in the clink I kept waking up the whole unit by yelling and fighting in my sleep. The guards had to come and wake me numerous times, as did my fellow inmates. Fortunately it was a zero-tolerance unit strictly for people who want to do their time without a hassle. You get kicked out of what is the best unit in the jail and the only one like it in the province. I saw many people go back to the regular units just for starting an argument. Our own kitchen appliances, the whole nine yards.

Anyway, the wife just came in with her new haircut so I'm going to go ooh and aah over it for a while. I think husbands are supposed to do shit like that. See y'all tomorrow. Oh, by the way, my meds wore off with no problem. I'm just smoked stupid now. Have a good night everyone, and I hope you get as stoned as me.

Crappy day. Been raining a couple days now and if has a drastic effect on my mood. But it is peaceful and for the time being I have the house to myself.

Smoking HP again today. It does do a nice job with the arthritis. It's one of those days where the pain is going to be present unless I take a Tylenol 1 or stronger, but the sedating effect of this plant helps me not give a shit.

This isn't much of a day to do a writeup. I had my meds awhile ago but my concentration just don't want to cooperate. I've had to delete so many dead-end sentences, spelling errors, wandering topics and forgotten points in this short piece it has me frustrated. So long story short: Crop King's Hash Plant for arthritis is a definite must if you don't have anything important to get done. For ADHD, only if you don't mind being rendered stupid.

Now I've been seeing something on Amazon called Medical Hemp seeds at 50 for 35 bucks. Now there's no THC in it, and I'm assuming they probably have trace amounts only of CBD, am I right? The better question is what's it for?

Does anyone have a rough idea of their chemotype? I'm curious to see if its worth growing them for breeding purposes if they have any useful potential. Or would I be wasting my time by just "diluting" the strain I'd be crossing it with? The same thought occurred to me with hemp grown for fibre - the real tall stuff. I bet in a few generations one could have any variety of Cannabis sativa potent with cannabinoids. Look at C. s. ruderalis. Used to be of little account as a subspecies, but with a little genetics... But I digress...

Yeah, if anyone has any info on that Medical Hemp, it has me very curious.

Hey everyone.Having a pretty good today. It's a day with low focus and moderate concentration. Fortunately I have a nice relaxed day. So far. I tried going without my Concerta yesterday morning and that lasted until I went to splice a headlight socket in the pickup. So when you're having a day when you think you don't need to take your meds... you're probably wrong.

Just sitting in the shed having a puff now. Started off with a wake and bake of HP and moved on. I bought a 3.5g of Blissco (R) CBD Shark Shock at the store; one of the girls there is a regular CBD user and she usually makes good recommendations for stuff to try along those lines. Plus they have their Harvest Sale going on now and if you buy an ounce for $150 you get a free $70 hoodie. Lots of good buys there throughout the year and sometimes you have to be there early to catch the deals.

But the Shark Shock, yeah... put out by Blissco, a name unfamiliar to me, but I'm not a well-rounded connoisseur either, just a pothead trying to make my way through the cannabis store life. It's at 4.5% THC and 8.8% CBD and costs only $15. The CBD varieties generally cost a little less so I often buy them to mix in with my THC.

You'll have to give me time for another smoke of it...

(Time span: i smoke)

So yeah, the first I noticed when I took off the lid was the large, puffy, light green buds covered in lots of dark orange trichomes. I'll post a picture afterwards when I move from the laptop to the phone. Looking at it through my 40x hand lens I see very little of the actual surface because it's covered in trichomes. This was expected because I was told that this strain is a cross involving White Widow. I have to get an external lens rigged up for my camera so I can show off these buds in macro mode.

As always, I have to stick my nose in the container and take a big haul of the fragrance. The sense of smell is able to trigger strong flashbacks and memories, and when I took a whiff what came to me was a spice rack, but a little sweeter. I thought to myself, if it tastes like it smells...

(Another smoke)

I wasn't disappointed. Spicy-woodsy. But anyway, You can often take the pot shop weed and crumble it in your fingers, but this stuff has enough moisture in it to keep it intact so my joints aren't all compacted with dust. It makes for a better smoking experience and it lasts longer. The aftertaste is mild and I wasn't reaching for a breath mint like I usually do when having a puff. Not harsh on the lungs at all, but mine are probably worn out by now anyway.

As for effects, the high CBD quickly took away most of my HP stone and got me focusing a little more than I was earlier. As for concentration, well, I'm able to sit and do some writing, so that says something there. Sitting here in a peaceful little shed isn't the most mentally-taxing thing I've ever done, but I'm cohesive enough to keep to the point, for the most part. I'll see later on when I do a post-post read.

The wife just got back from the city so I'm going in to see her. Long story short, if you need to slow your brain down a little without getting out-to-lunch shitfaced fried, give it a shot. I don't seem to have any couchlock on the go but I haven't tried to get up yet haha. But no, it seems pretty good for that.

So now I'm off to get serious with a big gagger and see what the niece is up to; she spent last night with us. A gagger and some coffee. Nice...

I've been stoned pretty much since May 8 when I got out. I'd prefer that a shrink adjust my meds or try something else that will do me better, but whaddaya do?

I've been high most days since May 1st, my first day of retirement. :cheesygrinsmiley: A good friend and ex-420 member told me if getting high every day makes me feel less stressed then why the hell wouldn't I go for it?

Personally, I like seeing people's opinions on different strains. I always read the reviews before I buy.

But, I do think this review thread would be better suited in a forum other than the Growers' Forum like the Strain Review forum, for example. Here's the link:

Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews

But to make it easier, if you click the Report Post button at the bottom left of your post, you can ask one of the moderators to move the whole thread to the correct forum.

Back
Top Bottom