Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Come one come all!!

So I think I’ve seen quite a few members who normally grow inside, wanting to grow outside this summer. Some of us have experience and some of us don’t so let’s help each other grow big weed and have fun!

I’ll get us started...

So I grow in Alberta, Canada and we have a short window of nice enough weather (5 months) I dropped 3 auto beans last week and have 1 up and out under a couple of CFL’s in my #germinationstation

Auto Moby Dick -from Dinafem
Seedling Day 2
2x Auto Trainwreck -Homeade from a friend
Day 0 (neither popped up yet)

I plan to put the moby in a 7 G airpot with some sort of soil. Whichever Trainwreck looks better will go in a 5G airpot and the least favourite (assuming they both pop lol) will get a 3G. They will all join Deb in her stealth spot at the back of the fence. It gets the most sun and they are pretty hidden from prying eyes;)

They need to be a secret so this is a real #GuerrillaGrow guys!!! :D :D

Haha I sneak over there a few times a day.

Debbie -Critical Kush monster clone
Flower Day 35

She was a monster cropped clone I took back in December? She revegged 2 times, well I helped;) when she got too big for the DIY veg closet, I put her in my living room for a couple months and she started flowering for a 3rd time, so I wasn’t going to make her veg again!

She outgrew the living room and so I sent her outdoors to live.

Resilient old Deb is still standing strong, even through some cold and rainy days. The other thing about ol Deb is that she lives in a full coco medium and so that’s been fun outdoors:D

Haha!

Now that I’ve showed you mine...#showmeyours :D

Definitely in. Was out in the back yard (10 acres mostly wooded) with the chainsaw improving a spot that looks promising. Probably gonna throw some autos out there in 5 gallon buckets. I'll post up more details soon as bean popping time is getting close!

Subbed up, nice thread newty. I will post some pics from time to time. I’ve been thinking about popping a fruit punch auto from heavy weight seeds and put in coco out back somewhere just for this thread. I only have that one auto seed and I would like to go ahead and put outside and see what she will do lol. I will probably start germination tomorrow if I can clear it with the mrs lol. She doesn’t like me growing in yard since it’s illegal here and I have indoor plants already but I could hide the one auto pretty good and shouldn’t have any problems. I will let y’all know tomorrow how it goes over with the mrs, wish me luck lol.✌️

Haha Good luck @EastCoastGhost

Maybe promise her a #ladyblowjob a week until harvest :D :D

Coco outside gets pretty dry so I’m currently watering a couple times of day with ol Deb! Just a heads up:)

I’m going to try my new plants in soil #firsttimer

Haha Good luck @EastCoastGhost

Maybe promise her a #ladyblowjob a week until harvest :D:D

Coco outside gets pretty dry so I’m currently watering a couple times of day with ol Deb! Just a heads up:)

I’m going to try my new plants in soil #firsttimer
Lmao, that might just work newty. Maybe I should give her one and then ask lmao.✌️

Back
Top Bottom