Fun question, what to do

BDBinLV

Hello all, I have around 1.5 gms of keif from the sugar leafs of my 3 harvested ladys, I was wondering what would you do, make some keif hash in the oven or top loads with it. Do you think that this is enough to make the oven hash. It is a learning process from growing to enjoying so I just want to expand my knowledge. Thanks BDB

I'd just shoe press it. The pressure from pressing it will create all the heat it needs. Putting it in the oven doesn't seem like the best bet IMO. I'd do what they call heel press hash. Put it in some wax paper and fold it up tight and then put it in some plastic wrap. Put it in the heel of your show and put the shoe on and take a walk. After a half hour or so it's pressed and ready for use. If it were a big amount I'd say buy or build a press.

Hey guys, When I said oven hash, I was talking about wrapping it tight in cello and then wrapping it in newspaper wetting it and then putting it in the oven at 175 for 10 min. Then pressing it with a rolling pin into a block. Sorry for the confusion. BDB

Back
Top Bottom