Fun With Hash

bigdopehead

So anyways yesterday I made some hash for the first time, and it turned out so nice, all black and creamy. I would recomend if you've never done it to try something new it's fun to watch the process of your buds turning into sticky little black goo, and then smoking hash with the satisfaction that you made it yourself. It's easy too! Depending on how much you have they're are so may things you can do with it, hot knives are fun, but I'd say the best way is to pack a bowl and then put a big, sticky ball on time and smoke it so it melts into a big black sticky bowl...mmmmm

so anyways, who else likes to make your own hash?

I just recently scored some hash. What I do, is I light it up, then sprinkle it over my bud and roll it into a nice J.
Either that, or I pack a nice fat bowl and sprinkle it over my bud.:grinjoint:

EDIT: I've never made it though. May try some day.

I've made hash before. Its pretty simple. I collect crystal for about a month or so, and put it in a thin, uniform layer on wax paper. Fold the wax paper so I covers all the crystal twice. Then fold a piece of newspaper around that twice, and wet it with some water. Just so its damp, not soaking. Finally, use an iron on setting 1-2 or the lowest setting available and iron the newspaper for a few minutes. Turning the newspaper over about every 30 seconds. That makes pretty good hash :) but.my boyfriend just bought a hash press for about $20 and that works just as well. You just dump all your saved crystal into a metal tube, and there's.metal pieces on the inside to compress it, and you just put the lid on it and kep tightening it to compress it. I would recommend both the methods.
And my favourite way to smoke hash is in the middle of my bowl. Weed on the bottom, weed on top so the hash doesn't get too sticky while you smoke it

Back
Top Bottom