Fungi perfecti MycoGrow

My old lady through a fit that I had spent that much money on nuts for plants and wouldn't spend that much on her. So I retured the AN to make her happy. I am still going to let every one know how this stuff works.

I just ordered some, the 1oz concentrate.

Should last forever if you keep it going. I mean, they do reproduce and if you use a bit of old soil to inoculate new soil .......

Like using the yeast from a batch of beer to start the next batch and so on. I've used the same yeast for years and it actually gets better as it adapts to your particular water/environment.

I got it mainly for my mother plants, but we'll see what happens in the next cloning cycle.

Thanks for the link! :yummy:

DD

The mycogro is the best most diverse myco/beneficial bacteria/trich all in one on the market IMO. White Shark is good also. I have been using mycos for a long time...from GH to Humbolt to plant success. And well AN just splits all those 3 up to make more $ imo. AN is expensive but I have never used them so I cant vouch for them.

My old lady through a fit that I had spent that much money on nuts for plants and wouldn't spend that much on her. So I retured the AN to make her happy. I am still going to let every one know how this stuff works.

lmao sounds like mine...You just gotta let her know its a investment not a purchase ;-) Her jewelry/cloths/material items will never pay for themselves...

You must have a really hot wife or just love her a lot to return your plant products for her. lol

Back
Top Bottom