Fungus gnats! Please help

Dankafied

Hello, Dankafied here with a few questions regarding fungus gnats and how to rid them from my garden. Has anyone ever used H2O2 peroxide mixed with water? If so would you by chance know the measurments per gallon of water? I was thinking two or three MLs per gallon, is this right? Right about now im just looking for a quick fix until I can make it to the hydro shop (which wont be until I get my next pay check!) I know this sounds silly but will H2O2 hurt my plants? Also, is their an all organic gnat/pest killer that can be used for this problem. Since I grow all organic I'd like to keep all additives organic. Any Input would be helpful and appreciated!

Re: Fungus gnats!!! Please help

well its ok for the plants but in moderation just a couple dropss will suffice . i actually put it in my res but its 13 gallon and i put a cap full .. should be three to one but i stay safe.

Since I started using the Hot Shot No Pest Strips, I have not seen a Fungus Gnat, Mite and/or Thrips in my Garden alive! They are about $7 at Lowes. Hang one in your room opposite your exhaust, and they will be dead over night. No more spraying your plants. Search RIU, and you will find alot of people swear by them!

Good Luck!

Right on MedScientist and justintyme2. Ive heard a lot good things about the no pest strips. I will give them a shot.

I am curious how well the No Pest Strip worked for you? Are you now an official "No Pest Strip Supporter" now? Hehehe jk

Back
Top Bottom