FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Man....you're gonna start hearing this a lot....but that grape pupil is stunning. I think Katsu just released the Bubba cross with this...but I want THAT! I can't buy seeds....for a while....but she is definitely on my list. Nice work!
:high-five:
Thanks brother! she is deff 1 I will pheno hunt. I'm hoping to see the buds stack a little more after this next 1/4 TP I'm thinking of doing a slightly stronger to see if that helps them take the cats better? I also follow duggs mixture I do 15ml drench with
2 -2.5 ish with a 1/4 Tp between.

Thanks brother! she is deff 1 I will pheno hunt. I'm hoping to see the buds stack a little more after this next 1/4 TP I'm thinking of doing a slightly stronger to see if that helps them take the cats better? I also follow duggs mixture I do 15ml drench with
2 -2.5 ish with a 1/4 Tp between.
From everything I have read a little more for a drench can't hurt so it is worth a shot. I am planning on giving my BCP the normal trans next and following with the Cat. If that goes smooth I will follow suit with the LTK. It's gonna be fun fine tuning and seeing how different strains react.

I’m at about 75-78 at soil level and 79-82 at canopy, I’m really doing my research on mini splits for the room going in the basement. I hear you on the not complaining haha I keep telling myself it’s ok ladies your just growing drink away but then damn I just worked 12 hrs and your thirsty already :laugh:.
How are your temps in the whole basement? I’m going to start moving my meter around I’m at about a constant 55-58 in my future room not sure of the rest
My basement has hydrometers in different spots. I am running about 57 in the basement on average but a couple corners are a bit cooler.

Temps in the tent at floor level was 62 today. Soil is 2 feet above that except for the Panama Haze, she's sitting on the tent floor (which is sitting on subflooring). Its much cooler in there than I would like, but thats how its going to be until spring or I get that climate controlled room built!

Sounds like your temps will be about what mine are. RH is still a bit on the higher side right now now down there....about 60%. I like it at about 50-55% but it will go down after this weather moves through.

From everything I have read a little more for a drench can't hurt so it is worth a shot. I am planning on giving my BCP the normal trans next and following with the Cat. If that goes smooth I will follow suit with the LTK. It's gonna be fun fine tuning and seeing how different strains react.
I agree. I like your bud formation better makes me want to wait and do the cats at week 5 that would give them another GE also

My room has been on the cooler side the last month around 65F and my 10 gallons are taking round 6-7 days! I think 3-4 would be good for me. I am definitely loving not doing water runs as often as usual. :rofl:
Yeah I am not used to it.....I am used to the girls really drinking by now. Normally I would be watering ever other day.....about a gallon per plant. I am doing about half the amount over 3 to 4 day periods. Its nice, but I am in fear of getting complacent with that. I don't generally go into the tents if its not a water day or an update day.

My basement has hydrometers in different spots. I am running about 57 in the basement on average but a couple corners are a bit cooler.

Temps in the tent at floor level was 62 today. Soil is 2 feet above that except for the Panama Haze, she's sitting on the tent floor (which is sitting on subflooring). Its much cooler in there than I would like, but thats how its going to be until spring or I get that climate controlled room built!

Sounds like your temps will be about what mine are. RH is still a bit on the higher side right now now down there....about 60%. I like it at about 50-55% but it will go down after this weather moves through.
I plan to insulate the subfloor, I'll probably do that first and see if I can manage the floor temps before building the walls, luckily the shop is already enclosed so I can shut that door.
My father in law is a electrical engineer and he's coming over tomorrow, I plan to pick his brain give him my thoughts and measurements and have him find the mini split, I'm hoping to get one 3x the footage coverage that way the unit can heat cool and dehumidify within a minute to the settings. I'm not sure if that's how it will work but in my stoned mind it makes sense. haha cheers Brother :passitleft:

Yeah I am not used to it.....I am used to the girls really drinking by now. Normally I would be watering ever other day.....about a gallon per plant. I am doing about half the amount over 3 to 4 day periods. Its nice, but I am in fear of getting complacent with that. I don't generally go into the tents if its not a water day or an update day.
This is only my second indoor grow and all I remember from this past summer was hustling water like crazy....non stop.
I agree. I like your bud formation better makes me want to wait and do the cats at week 5 that would give them another GE also
I would wait....until they start looking like buds. Seems like there is a consensus giving the Cats later gives better results. My BCP is starting to burst, and I still got to wait until I get a trans in first!....but I don't care much at this point cause I want to see the results of lots of different timing and feel out the sweet spot for myself.

The two Laniakea got the first Cat a couple days ago and both have just exploded.

This is only my second indoor grow and all I remember from this past summer was hustling water like crazy....non stop.

I would wait....until they start looking like buds. Seems like there is a consensus giving the Cats later gives better results. My BCP is starting to burst, and I still got to wait until I get a trans in first!....but I don't care much at this point cause I want to see the results of lots of different timing and feel out the sweet spot for myself.

The two Laniakea got the first Cat a couple days ago and both have just exploded.
I agree! I'm giving a 1/4 TP W/tea tonight and will follow with a GE w/tea then 1/4 TP w/tea and a full TP followed with the cats if they are ready instead of the 1/4 Tp. the ladies are starting to frost up a good bit without them

1/4 TP W/ tea
Man I can’t help but get lost when I open this tent! I took a bunch of larger fans and that maybe it for haircuts
675B039C-36C1-4E74-A335-627F14C0786E.jpeg
4B49A4D4-9EF8-4B00-A7DD-9501909D4D92.jpeg
6E51AB60-978F-4683-9E45-FFDDE417FA42.jpeg
819B7372-04F3-447D-8EEF-2BD3BCBE2945.jpeg
F5D661E9-84BE-4437-ABDC-4E7A7C216B28.jpeg
0E19BBCE-3723-45B3-9D0E-BD8B14434DD4.jpeg
94325AA6-65EA-4377-AFE3-3D778E5167A6.jpeg
331462E8-A498-4188-84E5-BB0D4C6C0F69.jpeg
33825E24-AB66-4F4C-83AD-07BBABFF5CA2.jpeg
74D37E11-A394-4E89-98DC-5B750AAE4F9B.jpeg

Smells are dank from the tent and intense in the stem rub! Individual plants haven’t started putting off extremely strong scents yet, I’m thinking in the next 10 days things will really change, I’m going to give a GE W/Tea, then a 1/4 TPW/tea followed by a TP W/Tea leading into the cats. I wanted to give them the cats starting week 4 but I’m thinking it will be better to wait until day 28-30 :high-five: :ganjamon:

Smells are dank from the tent and intense in the stem rub! Individual plants haven’t started putting off extremely strong scents yet, I’m thinking in the next 10 days things will really change, I’m going to give a GE W/Tea, then a 1/4 TPW/tea followed by a TP W/Tea leading into the cats. I wanted to give them the cats starting week 4 but I’m thinking it will be better to wait until day 28-30 :high-five: :ganjamon:
I can't wait until my next run to play with the Cat timing again....I probably should have given my BCP the Cat after the last Trans.....I gave her the 1/4 trans last and need to wait long.....my pots are taking 6-7 days between feed, so it feels like a lifetime away. Anyway.....this is the fun part....trial and error.

Of coarse When I check tonight the buds could be screaming for cats :rofl:
Have you read through the timing the cats thread?

Have you read through the timing the cats thread?

I’ve read that. I do believe my ladies are ready as the buds have set, ive just been seeing kit users waiting until week 5 and haven’t really had any complaints.

Back
Top Bottom