FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

well, am I glad to have stumbled over here and met you...the world works in mysterious ways, to be sure. I have some food for thought to research now, thanks to you. I, too, am a research person...not quick on the draw, but when I am ready, let's go! I have been trying to locate this kind of information for awhile now and just ran into brick walls.....

3 minutes, good lord....the amount of time I spend making oil, gel caps, tincture, etc....and this takes only 3 minutes...."Katy bar the door!"

I'm curious to know what you found for a liquidizer. With all the brouhaha with the vaping these days, you can't be too careful....thus why I want full control of the process for myself in the first place. Too cool, you made my day.
Shawnee I'll message you the product. I found them going to the Shows and get togethers, met these guys in boston at Necann this spring, real deal no garbage, also pretty sure I can actually just use the rosin

cool beans on the product info you can send me. Did you purchase the cartridge filler as well? I'm so excited to learn about these new products.

I have a situation sort of like yours that involves 2 plants in a 1 gallon pot. I'm still trying to pop new seeds to restart my grow from the power outage. Not having the best of luck, but having some. I have a hybrid of Darkstar and Amnesia Haze that has done very well for me. Yesterday when I went to the grow room, there was another plant growing in the same pot over to the side that came up from nowhere....well, not really.

A Blue Dream seed did not pop so I used the same pot for the Darkstar X Amnesia. I swirled my finger where the Blue Dream seed was and actually saw it all shriveled up or so I thought. Well, I now have a 2nd Blue Dream in my line up; that's a-okay with me.

Anyway, since it was over to the side, I was able to spoon it out and place it in it's own pot going forward.

Have thought about it, but it might not be feasible for you to separate yours and possibly loose both.

cool beans on the product info you can send me. Did you purchase the cartridge filler as well? I'm so excited to learn about these new products.

I have a situation sort of like yours that involves 2 plants in a 1 gallon pot. I'm still trying to pop new seeds to restart my grow from the power outage. Not having the best of luck, but having some. I have a hybrid of Darkstar and Amnesia Haze that has done very well for me. Yesterday when I went to the grow room, there was another plant growing in the same pot over to the side that came up from nowhere....well, not really.

A Blue Dream seed did not pop so I used the same pot for the Darkstar X Amnesia. I swirled my finger where the Blue Dream seed was and actually saw it all shriveled up or so I thought. Well, I now have a 2nd Blue Dream in my line up; that's a-okay with me.

Anyway, since it was over to the side, I was able to spoon it out and place it in it's own pot going forward.

Have thought about it, but it might not be feasible for you to separate yours and possibly loose both.
Mine was 2 plants from 1 seed! So I’m thinking I can use the smaller shoot as a clone, or try to train he he’ll out of it, hoping it’s female

brix foliar tomorrow and possibly topping, still no signs of sex on Napoli blue or dandelion gum
EDDC5409-A85E-4C8D-ADA3-B5C53AF2C690.jpeg
40EC9908-EC48-4D86-AA17-F46B6EFB4C39.jpeg
EDDC5409-A85E-4C8D-ADA3-B5C53AF2C690.jpeg
40EC9908-EC48-4D86-AA17-F46B6EFB4C39.jpeg

Good morning everyone
Humidity 50
Temps 78 things are dialed in and it shows. Only day 6 of vegg and I’ll be topping and starting LST. Also will be taking some close ups to see if they are showing sex yet cheers all and enjoy the day
Front center is Grape pupil
Back center is goji pupil
Left is dandelion gum
Right is Napoli blue( front right is the twins)
D5F255C4-1654-4209-B202-6F185D15DA62.jpeg
10D1CCD4-1587-47C3-8510-743CFF044E49.jpeg
8FD35B58-427A-4951-B043-5D7C91EE2EAA.jpeg
59C61F8B-F838-4F5A-BC17-06A0AD79480C.jpeg
4438FBBD-F9AE-400F-933A-687FE2DBCDFC.jpeg

I'm not real good at id'ing preflowers but nap 1 looks like a fem but it's hard to tell this early. Pic 2 zoomed in. I think I see tiny pistils....? I saw nothing either way in any of the other photos.

:passitleft:
I agree I also think I see tiny pistols under zoom, I’m sure they will all start showing in the next week or 2. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom