FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Here’s a pic of the driver, that would be good info to have I’ll buy a meter
005B1984-C26A-4F53-8CE7-A050E0594992.jpeg
D3FAB679-4211-4684-920B-007B7C92C002.jpeg

Dope lights For sure Farmer :headbanger:

960 watts in there is crazy. My 5x5 has 780 and I feel like that will fry anything under them. Currently using 480w and about to step up to 600 over the next couple weeks.

I mixed 4000 and 3000 diodes and also have 64 extra diodes that are in the HLG 60 bars that are supplemental for deep blues. Deep reds, IR and likely some useless UV from some LG brand diodes.

Interested to see how they do compared to others using only 3k diodes for flower. The Meter is have is a Apogee 200 unit.

Once the plants reach around 20-24inches from these QBs they will be in some very intense light. 500-600 PPFD or more. currently around 26-28 from the lights.

Those Katsu Pre 98 Bubbas should be fire! Putang grows I’ve seen here esp in the kit are very nice too. You can’t go wrong!

@Governmentchz , Grats on the successful BH babies :woohoo: I’ve been so close to cracking and ordering some ACE gear mostly for that one strain lol. Love me some hashish, especially from the ones that are prized for hash making like their BH.

Have a gnight gang:passitleft:

Nice just finished off the Foliar here I went with 7.5 Brix. 2.5ml SO mix to 200ml RO. Actually wasted a little bit cause the dang sprayer doesn’t hold 200. My sprayer is 150ml so next time I’ll try 6ml to 1.5ml SO with the 150ml RO

Nice Pupil! Love when the colours come in like that nice and early!

Better get a safe for that seed stash Farmer :rofl: Love the organization. I gotta get my ass in gear also. I been telling my self the new grow room will be done over this winter but I keep slacking. Probably only take a weekend to get most things done anyhow. Then wait weeks for last min equipment like controllers and CO2 equip etc.

Have you done the Recharge on these gals yet ?

Nice just finished off the Foliar here I went with 7.5 Brix. 2.5ml SO mix to 200ml RO. Actually wasted a little bit cause the dang sprayer doesn’t hold 200. My sprayer is 150ml so next time I’ll try 6ml to 1.5ml SO with the 150ml RO

Nice Pupil! Love when the colours come in like that nice and early!

Better get a safe for that seed stash Farmer :rofl: Love the organization. I gotta get my ass in gear also. I been telling my self the new grow room will be done over this winter but I keep slacking. Probably only take a weekend to get most things done anyhow. Then wait weeks for last min equipment like controllers and CO2 equip etc.

Have you done the Recharge on these gals yet ?
I kinda winged it on mixture hah I did about 4.5 ml Brix 1.25ish SO to 4.5 oz water. Do you spray Brix all through flower? I think I stopped around week 3 last run, after cats I didn't do any spraying.
I have a room and that's it haha it's a work shop in my basement, house was built in 99 and is a walk out basement so high ceilings and not filthy I keep it clean for my gym. so I'm at scratch and open to any ideas on the build, paint the walls white, panda film with a frame, frame in walls and paine white. I also want to run a mini split
I'm looking into that meter now Thank you :high-five: :passitleft: Recharge was done weeks after up potting

I kinda winged it on mixture hah I did about 4.5 ml Brix 1.25ish SO to 4.5 oz water. Do you spray Brix all through flower? I think I stopped around week 3 last run, after cats I didn't do any spraying.
I have a room and that's it haha it's a work shop in my basement, house was built in 99 and is a walk out basement so high ceilings and not filthy I keep it clean for my gym. so I'm at scratch and open to any ideas on the build, paint the walls white, panda film with a frame, frame in walls and paine white. I also want to run a mini split
I'm looking into that meter now Thank you :high-five: :passitleft: Recharge was done weeks after up potting

All good on the Foliar I do the same and it’s never burned me. If we do the math our mixtures are always quite similar. Within 10% ratios.

I don’t give SO through flower. I actually only give Snake Oil 2 times. Once around day 30-40 in the 1 gallon pot. Then after they get upcanned and recharged I usually hit them at that time give or take a week.

After that it’s back to straight Brix during flower. When budset happens I just Foliar more carefully away from the buds. I stop Brix around mid bloom too. Doc always teaches a VERY light mist so he’s trying to tell us that we don’t need hardly any to be effective I believe. I don’t think a heavy Foliar would do better but I could be wrong. The leaf wod get heavy and droop hard for hours if I did. Also most strains wouldn’t want that much feed and I’d expect leaf tip burn but again just my thoughts.

Did you use Snake Oil during flower or
More then 2 times last grow ? Sorry I don’t think you did just want to clarify.

Your pots looked like they could be filled up more. Don’t let Duggs see that lol. I might be wrong but they looked a few inches below the rim. Might be hard to do with Fabric pots. But yeah if ya can fill me up now so the roots can spread all the way across the top. :headbanger:

Nice Room Farmer :surf:

It’s a great size and looks like it’s not much work to gut it out fully and build it right.

My house is built in 02 and same it’s a finished basement , very clean for a basement too but off the Furance / Laundry area is not finished. There is a 8x8 space with 92 inch of vertical height before I hit the Floor joists.

I love working on concrete floors. Spills are not a issue. Drains are open. It’s graded to drain already. List goes on.

Mini Split is a good way to go if ya got like $2000. There is a bunch of commercial grade Ac units that will do the job too for less but u can’t go wrong with the split. I work in Telecom and I ask clients if I see spares laying around for a deal. Could have gotten a Mitsubishi one about 10 years old for $500. What a steal. If it worked fine and I needed it I would have. But wanted other things like seeds and lights lol.

you have a lot of choices. If ur the kinda guy that likes fast. Cheap and practical. You could just drop panda film as walls. Clear the clutter. And be done in a day or two.

If ur like me and want the best I can do. I would spend more time and $$$. I want a sealed room where I can really dial in temp / RH endlessly. so that I can introduce CO2 properly. And also my plants will take more light. Etc etc. Also I want a controller that links to my homes wifi. A camera for if I am away lol the wish list is lengthy.

Sucks my space is only 8x8x 86-92inch but I’ll be happy with that for a while.

When I get to the work on the new GR I’ll document and share it. Feel free to pick my brain if u want also and I’ll do the same.

Nps on the meter it’s a good unit u won’t be sorry 10years down the road.

Time for a cold beer and spliff... have a great evening Brotha!
:passitleft:

All good on the Foliar I do the same and it’s never burned me. If we do the math our mixtures are always quite similar. Within 10% ratios.

I don’t give SO through flower. I actually only give Snake Oil 2 times. Once around day 30-40 in the 1 gallon pot. Then after they get upcanned and recharged I usually hit them at that time give or take a week.

After that it’s back to straight Brix during flower. When budset happens I just Foliar more carefully away from the buds. I stop Brix around mid bloom too. Doc always teaches a VERY light mist so he’s trying to tell us that we don’t need hardly any to be effective I believe. I don’t think a heavy Foliar would do better but I could be wrong. The leaf wod get heavy and droop hard for hours if I did. Also most strains wouldn’t want that much feed and I’d expect leaf tip burn but again just my thoughts.

Did you use Snake Oil during flower or
More then 2 times last grow ? Sorry I don’t think you did just want to clarify.

Your pots looked like they could be filled up more. Don’t let Duggs see that lol. I might be wrong but they looked a few inches below the rim. Might be hard to do with Fabric pots. But yeah if ya can fill me up now so the roots can spread all the way across the top. :headbanger:

Nice Room Farmer :surf:

It’s a great size and looks like it’s not much work to gut it out fully and build it right.

My house is built in 02 and same it’s a finished basement , very clean for a basement too but off the Furance / Laundry area is not finished. There is a 8x8 space with 92 inch of vertical height before I hit the Floor joists.

I love working on concrete floors. Spills are not a issue. Drains are open. It’s graded to drain already. List goes on.

Mini Split is a good way to go if ya got like $2000. There is a bunch of commercial grade Ac units that will do the job too for less but u can’t go wrong with the split. I work in Telecom and I ask clients if I see spares laying around for a deal. Could have gotten a Mitsubishi one about 10 years old for $500. What a steal. If it worked fine and I needed it I would have. But wanted other things like seeds and lights lol.

you have a lot of choices. If ur the kinda guy that likes fast. Cheap and practical. You could just drop panda film as walls. Clear the clutter. And be done in a day or two.

If ur like me and want the best I can do. I would spend more time and $$$. I want a sealed room where I can really dial in temp / RH endlessly. so that I can introduce CO2 properly. And also my plants will take more light. Etc etc. Also I want a controller that links to my homes wifi. A camera for if I am away lol the wish list is lengthy.

Sucks my space is only 8x8x 86-92inch but I’ll be happy with that for a while.

When I get to the work on the new GR I’ll document and share it. Feel free to pick my brain if u want also and I’ll do the same.

Nps on the meter it’s a good unit u won’t be sorry 10years down the road.

Time for a cold beer and spliff... have a great evening Brotha!
:passitleft:
This is the only time I used snake oil and your right I didn’t use it last run. I noted in my hand journal to use once in the 1’s and then again around up pot :high-five: And I agree haha the soil level isn’t quite flush, this will be my last run in fabric pots this so a second run soil with another 30lb EWC so it should’ve filled the pots.

Hell yes brotha I will absolutely pick your brain during my build! I plan to do the same frame in some walls and have a sealed room with total control. I have about a $5k budget and will do everything myself including installing the mini split system.
And please share your research on the smart home lmao, I’m also researching the best investment. I live in the country we’re we have no street lights it would be nice to be able to activate all the lights from WiFi, I just don’t trust the smart bulbs for some reason.
Delivering heating oil I get to talk to a lot of home owners and haven’t heard anything exciting about smart homes
I’m off to the races got a hell of a day cheers brother

Nice collection
Thanks brotha, so as you can see I have some work ahead of me. My thought was collect as many genetics and heirloom strains as I could before GMO seeds flood the market, I believe I got my mark and can start preserving and making my own crosses :passitleft:

Thanks brotha, so as you can see I have some work ahead of me. My thought was collect as many genetics and heirloom strains as I could before GMO seeds flood the market, I believe I got my mark and can start preserving and making my own crosses :passitleft:
I want to do some breeding and making seeds down the road after I get a few grows under my belt. I think that would be so interesting and then I would have some of my own seeds to use and share Maybe even do some swapping with others her on 420mag. I have seen some nice collections others have shared as well. I am going to catch up on your journal and follow along, I am late to the show but I will be lurking in the back ground

Heyas Farmer here is the space I plan to build my Room with. The 3x3 is seen in the pic. It’s a odd space as the Furance Ducting cuts this space almost in half. It’s fine tho part of the room will only have 86inch of head room and the taller part 92+

32ADC140-B977-4632-9CC5-A760BE228B6A.jpeg

I was thinking to run two big pots in the taller area. Atleast 15s maybe 26s or something and running high yield strains there. Under 1 big light on a 2ft Custom mover. or Budget LEDs new series 3 fixture.

for the shorter headroom space it’s approx 45 inch x 48 inch. So just about a 4x4. I might run x4 10gal pots that side with strains that don’t get that tall so Indica’s + Ind. Dom Hybrids etc.

around 90-100gal of Kit soil. Love QBs because they only take up a few inches of the vertical space.

I still am brainstorming the wall materials. Some say just throw down Panda film. Others say frame a wall. I def want to insulate the ceiling and finish it more so the room is as sealed as possible. Then I’ll tackle the new wall and a door.

because the space is so tight and I’ll be moving 10/15/26 Gal pots in and out that doorway I will build thE doorway as wide as I can. I also want to have my Huey outside the room. In the new wall I will cut a 6inch or 8 inch hole out for Ducting. Make a custom shroud to attach to the Huey. And use it that way. I will also get a mini split or portable AC unit on wheels and build a next vent into the new wall for Cool Air. And a third for exhaust. So atleast 3 spots in the new wall will have intakes or exhausts.

that’s about as far as I’ve thought out yet. Maybe rock wool for the ceiling to insulate / noise proof.

Titan Controls has a Helios 2 controller that does temp. Rh. CO2 and is wifi capable. It’s not cheap tho at $2000+

My budget is similar to yours @ 5k so I’ll likely wait till I save some more. Need to rock a couple runs fast to fill the stash and then I won’t feel bad taking some time to focus on the build.

Heyas Farmer here is the space I plan to build my Room with. The 3x3 is seen in the pic. It’s a odd space as the Furance Ducting cuts this space almost in half. It’s fine tho part of the room will only have 86inch of head room and the taller part 92+

32ADC140-B977-4632-9CC5-A760BE228B6A.jpeg

I was thinking to run two big pots in the taller area. Atleast 15s maybe 26s or something and running high yield strains there. Under 1 big light on a 2ft Custom mover. or Budget LEDs new series 3 fixture.

for the shorter headroom space it’s approx 45 inch x 48 inch. So just about a 4x4. I might run x4 10gal pots that side with strains that don’t get that tall so Indica’s + Ind. Dom Hybrids etc.

around 90-100gal of Kit soil. Love QBs because they only take up a few inches of the vertical space.

I still am brainstorming the wall materials. Some say just throw down Panda film. Others say frame a wall. I def want to insulate the ceiling and finish it more so the room is as sealed as possible. Then I’ll tackle the new wall and a door.

because the space is so tight and I’ll be moving 10/15/26 Gal pots in and out that doorway I will build thE doorway as wide as I can. I also want to have my Huey outside the room. In the new wall I will cut a 6inch or 8 inch hole out for Ducting. Make a custom shroud to attach to the Huey. And use it that way. I will also get a mini split or portable AC unit on wheels and build a next vent into the new wall for Cool Air. And a third for exhaust. So atleast 3 spots in the new wall will have intakes or exhausts.

that’s about as far as I’ve thought out yet. Maybe rock wool for the ceiling to insulate / noise proof.

Titan Controls has a Helios 2 controller that does temp. Rh. CO2 and is wifi capable. It’s not cheap tho at $2000+

My budget is similar to yours @ 5k so I’ll likely wait till I save some more. Need to rock a couple runs fast to fill the stash and then I won’t feel bad taking some time to focus on the build.
I dig it! I really like the idea of framing in a room. I'm thinking of framing a wall 8 ft from the back with a entry for flower so essentially 8 ft by 10 1/2 feet.
I would also want a area for vegg, seedlings and clones, possibly Mother plants. I have the 2 Gorilla tents, 2.5 x 2.5 and the 5x5 That I can fit into the front part of the work shop. I'm thinking of just doing the flower room now and more later. I can invest into a better mini spilt and some more lights.

Have you seen the HLG sabers? I'm thinking of doing half the room with those then adding some more QB's for the other half. I want to leave enough room to walk around and have them off the ground on a table about knee high. I'll draw up my thought tomorrow night after some bong rips :headbanger: :passitleft: co2 is something I want to understand and learn more about , I will invest in a good system also. Most of my money will go to lighting and the mini split haha my budget may go up now that i"m thinking.
awesome thing about the work shop is it's wired to my whole house generator that I have 500 gallon propane pill for! so score on that:high-five: my wife couldn't understand why I was so excited about that when we were looking at the house I had my vision from day one haha.

I have a Blue Gorilla strain and Super silver sour deisel haze strain I'd like to breed together in a few variations until I find the 1. my idea is to create almost a super blue dream so I'd like a area to have room for 8 of these plants until I find the one. I really dig the old school Haze/sativas so I'd like a area to run a few of those and a Fem area for easy flavor chasers. I'm drifting off haha long ass week out there. have a great night brother

Back
Top Bottom