FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Nice start Farmer :high-five: The wee ones look super healthy. Love your clean setup too great job bud.

U can wait to upcan to straighten the stalk or use a big paper clip and some garden wire to get her back upright.

Since ur in 7s I would advice you go for yield training. Not sure if that is best natural no topping but I would bet topped plants that are trained would yield better unless it’s a small structure plant. More indica like. Then maybe just bowl train. Which is just LST.

All the best for the little ones. Have a great day gang:ganjamon:
Thanks brother! Littles will still rock it PuTang will stretch like a mofo when she’s ready.
I’m only in the 7’s for this run as a tester for these ladies, more a test run then a yield run. I have a feeling I’ll still end up trimming a ton :laugh: I’m still going to SC and LST. I’ll read up on bowl training though thanks for the mention
:passitleft: You’ve got some experience with the 7’s so I’ll work on my canopy :high-five::headbanger:

It is great that they are getting their funk on early, but be careful. Usually when I get a stinky plant in veg (that is not a clone) it is a male. So find the stinky one and keep your eyes on it bud.
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully not as they are supposed to be fems :lot-o-toke: I will keep my eye on things:passitleft:

I hope not as well. I thought the Connoisseur plants were regs so I figured there would be a male or two in the bunch.
these 4 along with 1 other pack were the only fems. The rest of the lot is all regs, I'm not 100% sure about the NL#5 Haze x casey That was a surprise pack if it turns out male and they are regs I'm cool with that also. Maybe I'll take a clone of putang and make some seeds :passitleft: Happy Friday yeti, I'm puffing on some Grape pupil tester I set aside, just keeps getting better. I'm stoked to smoke what's in the jar after a cure

Hope you’ll enjoying the day :passitleft:
Cleaning day today for me scrubbed the 5x5 swapped out the old fans for new fans, changed the pre filter. I’ll be giving the ladies their first brix spray tonight, topping them and moving them to the 5x5 to veg under both lights before up pot in about a week.
67DC7A60-2148-43F8-BC68-2C4B29B6A800.jpeg
64CA1A83-30D7-4DAB-9B49-8370C1EA308D.jpeg
C9559358-836F-4B2E-B19A-C1E89A303468.jpeg
64B06B75-A764-448D-B604-4F195EE1F90B.jpeg
E67944C7-9AD8-459A-B136-2ED3FEBBCB57.jpeg

I clean with my green headlamp I find it helps me get everything under the light

Trans water at 2.5 ml TP and 1.25 ml tea moved the ladies to the 5x5 under both lights
D2A869A3-C023-4567-825A-D5345B308A1D.jpeg
I tossed my measurement tools and have been free pouring........scary stuff. For dunking so far going a bit heavy shouldn't hurt nothing, but now I am ready to start with the foliars I will probably be getting a fresh 10ml plunger to be on the safe side.

Looking good!

Healthy and happy looking ladies there brother! They are looking like they are ready to explode!!
I noticed that also!! Like these ladies are just waiting for that larger pot, I’ll give them another week before up pot my first run with Sativa so I’m trying to respect them :headbanger: :laugh: Hope alls well on your side brother.

I tossed my measurement tools and have been free pouring........scary stuff. For dunking so far going a bit heavy shouldn't hurt nothing, but now I am ready to start with the foliars I will probably be getting a fresh 10ml plunger to be on the safe side.

Looking good!
This is my first run in 7’s( the only time you’ll see me use them) so I’m wavering on the lower side of feedings, when I’m in the 10’s I just give a gulp of this or gulup of that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom